What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that the good guys are out, which bandwagon are you hitching yourself to?

Maybe we all turn the TV off after we win the NSW cup

Tempting.......I will say there's our NSW Cup team to support, next Sunday 3pm at Leichhardt.

I'll watch the remaining games out of curiosity to see what kinds of contest they are. I don't care who wins first grade. My only other comment is that Newcastle have better and more generous supporters than Manly so the NRL will make a bit more money over next week and possibly the week after.

Footy Season is over. Fishing season began on Saturday. I take small consolation if the team that beat us wins it. .... . I guess for Manly now it's Wabbit season!!! So I'll be vewy vewy quiet!

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
Its like looking at four slightly different colored turds and being asked to choose which one you'd eat.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate Souths
I hate Manly
I hate Newcastle

I enjoy Roosters fans hanging shit on Souths fans.

I'll be watching ESL. If Huddersfield can get up, that will fill me with more hope that the Sharks will one day win a title.

bluefox1968

Juniors
After my wife and I met Wayne Bennett (on two separate occasions) - and found him to be a real gentleman - I have to say Newcastle.

If they get kicked out, then Souths - just because it's been so long.

HATE THE OTHER TWO!!!

bluey

Bench
It just causes me pain I don't like any one of them but i admire them as players and coaches

Vin Fizz

Bench
Half family go for Soufss, while almost all the other half go for Manlsy except for 3 others that go for Easts. Fugg me, shitsville, population me.

Eion

First Grade
Newie cause of jezza, then manly cause toovs makes me laugh, then roosters cause I hate the 9 connection with gyng, then souffs cause of gi, Merritt's soo debut and their fans. My god...their fans.

carinashark

First Grade
We are not playing, so the season ha ended for me. Now watching the NFL and liking Steelers and Colts.