What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we await the trolls

Eddie.

Bench
Im a Tigers fan and all i will say is i think this game has the potential to be one of the great semi finals. Its just a pity not all fans of the respective clubs will get to see the game live at the ground.

Best of luck. Its going to be a long week, lol.

Saint 60

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
Atleast we've won two premierships in the past decade and a half ;-)

Didn't choke in a gf like you did in '99 :p

lol...now do the pennies history...and shhh

good luck the tigs....nice to see you put the show ponies to bed :)

Go Nulla

Bench
dubopov said:
Why do Sharks fans and others have a need to post negative comments on someone else's Final ?? If the Dragons are not involved, I don't give a sh*t about the other teams; why do you guys feel hatred towards teams who are still in the Comp ??

Quite simply because Dragqueen supporters are a bunch of geniuss.

Go Nulla said:
Quite simply because Dragqueen supporters are a bunch of geniuss.

Compared to most of the nimnals who profess to follow Cronulla on this site, you included, most Dragons supporters here look like MENSA material. Christ, every other supporter looks smart in comparison.

Didn't your team get knocked out a few weeks ago?

Why are you here, why do you breathe, why weren't you strangled by your own umbilical cord?

Stick an "Ode to Luke Covell" in your signature, on you it'll be an improvement.

Good luck Saints, may the best team win.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
pantherz9103 said:
You seem to forget the Sharks were on fire early in the year but it all went sour.
We weren't allowed to forget it. The scummers came in here like March superstars. Total tools boasting with the troll meter turned to the max.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Good luck Saints, may the best team win.
Cheers EA, good luck to the Tigers as well. Its going to be a good one... both teams have taken out the trash and it seems like the real footy can start now.

Dragonheart

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
Basically I felt that I was being invited into this thread.I'm just amusing myself.

That would be because I didn't want your kind infecting the rest of the forum......and you did precisely what I expected your kind to do.

If you must amuse yourself, please confine it to the bounds of your bedroom......and yes, I just called you a solo-fornicator.

simon says

First Grade
I cant wait for this game.....this is a real semi final clash,and I reckon the winner is a HUGE chance of beating the eels....

Good luck to Saints,I always enjoy playing u guys aas its always passionate and exciting.....plus I love the old rivalry.

Yer gonna have to play really well to beat us.

smeghead

Bench
To troll somewhat I have to say that the Dragons are the team I love hating in the NRL always have and always will. However as I have said elsewhere I hope whoever wins this game goes on to win the big one. Prove how far we have come since those long days and nights of 1999. Show the interlopers what real pride and passion is about.
End Rant

Dragons_#1

Bench
pantherz9103 said:
You seem to forget the Sharks were on fire early in the year but it all went sour. So what if Penrith didn't make the 8. You missed out on it in 2003 with 11 wins from 24 games, just like we had this year. Just not our year.

u seem to forget that i do not give a sh*t about the sharks!! 11 wins wasnt good enough, have a nice off season what a shame urs is longer than half others.

AntarcticDragon

Juniors
dubopov said:
Why do Sharks fans and others have a need to post negative comments on someone else's Final ?? If the Dragons are not involved, I don't give a sh*t about the other teams; why do you guys feel hatred towards teams who are still in the Comp ??

I believe the term is "Jealousy" .. comes from 39 years and nothing to show for it ..

SHARKS: Another season, another wasted year.

Go Nulla

Bench
AntarcticDragon said:
I believe the term is "Jealousy" .. comes from 39 years and nothing to show for it ..

Jealously of ??? what has the joint venture won ????

smeghead

Bench
Both joint ventures have a history and pride. More than those f**king AMCO cup heroes at Ronson Oval can say

BWNB

First Grade
AntarcticDragon said:

yea we are Jealous... about???
joint venture relying on Illawarra , may i say what has St George Illawarra won?

Hutty1986

Immortal
parra pete said:
Go you Dragons against Wests. The Tigers scare me a little. You blokes don't.

You'd better worry about Nth Qld before anyone else, because ur precious Hindmarsh isn't playing

Cowboys by 16, Tim Smith to need his nappy replaced

Latest posts