What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2011 First Five Rounds

Gaba

First Grade
And that's why you got basically nothing on free tv this year after winning a premiership?

No arguing that our defense was crap last year but that's why it's been a priority this offseason. As long as our defense is at least average we'll win more games than we lose by simply outscoring other teams, that's why we have so many channel 9 games.

I think you would wish souths wouldnt be on tv if they lose every game and inglis if he goes there , wont improve the attack or defence

Maybe thats why they are on for people to lol souths lose every week

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think you would wish souths wouldnt be on tv if they lose every game and inglis if he goes there , wont improve the attack or defence

Maybe thats why they are on for people to lol souths lose every week
I'm confident in how well my team will do next year so I'm glad we have a lot of free tv games. We'll play attractive footy that will also be winning footy and I think that will attract a lot of new fans. And if we get off to a hot start (we're already 2nd favourites) it will be well documented, we'll have free tv nearly every week and we'll be the team that defeats a lot of opponents before the game even starts.

I'm confident in how well my team will do next year so I'm glad we have a lot of free tv games. We'll play attractive footy that will also be winning footy and I think that will attract a lot of new fans. And if we get off to a hot start (we're already 2nd favourites) it will be well documented, we'll have free tv nearly every week and we'll be the team that defeats a lot of opponents before the game even starts.

Why are you so confident? You gained one fat useless nuffy in Inglis. You'll be lucky to avoid the spoon with Sandow as your halfback. Same coach, same halves, same pack, same rubbish.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why are you so confident? You gained one fat useless nuffy in Inglis. You'll be lucky to avoid the spoon with Sandow as your halfback. Same coach, same halves, same pack, same rubbish.
:crazy::crazy::crazy:
See the first part of your post? And the last bit? And the bit in between? Those 3 bits were really funny.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bunniesman - second best attack means nothing if you leak points like a sieve. Fourth worst defence, beating only NQ, Newcastle and Cronulla. Even the Bulldogs conceded less :lol:

thorson1987

Coach
I didnt think we would get any FTA games early on next year. We barely ever do. Good thing i got Foxtel halfway through this year.

BranVan3000

Coach
Bunniesman - second best attack means nothing if you leak points like a sieve. Fourth worst defence, beating only NQ, Newcastle and Cronulla. Even the Bulldogs conceded less :lol:
We actually had some pretty solid defence in the first half of the season. Our defence is what fell apart the most when the injuries set in

_Johnsy

Referee
And also, Dragons fans that are whingeing about not getting enough free tv games in the first 5 weeks. Relax.

That was post #45, not one dragon fan was complaining about the amount of our FTA games, f**k me dead you have massive problems. partially geniused maybe ?

Souths a force in 2011 you say, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you remember rnd 26 2010 when you were playing for your season and a semi final spot and we rested 6 players.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
That was post #45, not one dragon fan was complaining about the amount of our FTA games, f**k me dead you have massive problems. partially geniused maybe ?

Souths a force in 2011 you say, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you remember rnd 26 2010 when you were playing for your season and a semi final spot and we rested 6 players.
Yeah that was dissapointing but it's ancient history. 2011 is almost here, stop living in the past.

beave

Coach
I was hoping our round 3 game against the Storm in Townsville was going to be the QLD friday night game instead of the Saturday because the stupid managers of DFS have booked the nitro circus on the same night (the saturday)!!!!!! They didn't inform the cowboys until it was too late and the draw has already been done, there is provisions for the Nitro to be moved to the Sunday in case of bad weather so what I would have thought may have been the solution would be to have the cows storm on the friday night and make the sunday game on ch9 the broncos titans but the ratings wins out I guess. Will be interesting to see where we move the game to, there is no where else up here that is decent enough IMO, Barlow Park in Cairns may have to do but the lighting there is terrible, probably not even up to Foxsports standards (let alone channel 9)

Lambretta

First Grade
Won't need to, Coast locals (plenty of whom support Manly and Souffs already) will be filling the stadium, plus plenty of neutrals who love seeing league here.

Plus if you can't get from Sydney to Gosford in 2.5hours (leaving at 5 assuming) then you're a sh*thouse driver. :)

I once left Sydney at 3pm on a Friday and got to Terrigal at 7.30pm
I cut up the inside of people at every opportunity, I ran red lights (ok I sat in the middle of the f**king intersection whilst the lights changed 7 times going nowhere) I broke every f**king rule there was and still took 4 and a half hours.

Sometimes the Pacific Highway is a f**king dog.

However, the train gets you there in two hours (would be 45 minutes if i were in charge of this State) so if you leave at 5pm you should make Gosford in time for kick off. Getting home before 3am will be interesting. I suggest buying a helicopter.

Latest posts