What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360: 7:30pm Wednesdays

newman

First Grade
How does a dribbling nerdlinger like Ikin and a genuinely unlikeable twat like Kent get an hour of airtime every week? I mean, who approves this shit?

I like the show, the two have reasonable chemistry. I've never been a big fan of Ikin, but he was pretty good there tonight. Kent I don't mind, he is one of the few people who isn't afraid to call people on their BS, rather than eat it up or play dumb, my only real beef with him is sometimes he acts as though he knows absolutely everything about everything, and thinks he is a lot smarter than he really is. Braith and Willie were both great guests, insightful and are willing to actively go off the line of cliches most players will stick with in interviews. Mason calling out Dugan was funny as hell.

Perth Tiger

Bench
First time I watched it and I thought it was pretty good. It seems that it will be pretty dependent on guest actually given an opinion on issues though like Willie and Braith did, otherwise it would just be an hour of cliches

Pigskin

Juniors
I don't understand people bagging this show ... some would boo santa claus i guess

Great show, credit where its due ... good work Fox

Oink !

SilentOne

Juniors
It's just a shame that for some reason skytv aren't showing any of the Fox shows like they have in previous years.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
2nd time in 8 rounds are you're complaining? f**k me dead.

I'm not happy with the abundance of Tallis and Kimmorley on all of Fox's coverage. 8 weeks and they're already doubling up on useless guests?

If they were getting the same coaches I wouldn't even mind because at least they're still relevant.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I really think they should mix around with the ex players, coaches and current players.

Tallis is alright, but Im a bit over Kimmorley.

Patorick

Staff member
Sounding like a fanboy here, but Gordie was great in those two segments.

Fock Ikin off and give the show to Gordie and Kent.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Better than I expected tonight.

Kimmorley was right about a National Reserve Grade competition.

Tallis was right about players under pressure.

Parra

Referee
I can't see that players need more propping up in that regard than anyone else.

Of course a reserve grade comp is needed. TV couldn't give a f**k though and league became a TV programme first, and a sport second, a long time ago.

applesauce

Bench
I can't see that players need more propping up in that regard than anyone else.

Of course a reserve grade comp is needed. TV couldn't give a f**k though and league became a TV programme first, and a sport second, a long time ago.

It will kill local teams though...?

Latest posts