What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360: 7:30pm Wednesdays

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Watching the replay of this week after missing for it for a month or so, and they're doing their report card. Most of them were fine but two of them were ridiculous.

Draw (D) - Kent complained that the Roosters have no byes during Origin but the Warriors have 2. I think I know what his point, but it was poorly made. Then he complained about 3 games being on ANZAC day, as if there aren't often 3 games on a Saturday/Sunday
Game promotion (D) - complaining about media access yet again. It's like a broken record, really sick of hearing about it.

Considering the huge crowds and attention the game has/is getting over the last few weeks it just irked me as complaining for complaining's sake.

I don't mind the show but the incessant harping on about media access to players just turns me off.