What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
It has been shit ever since Mike Gibson and Ian Chappell stopped hosting the Wide World of Sports show that used to run for 10 hours each Saturday arvo and showed endless clips of the World's Strongest Man competition with Jon Pall Sigmarsson along with Rick Disneck gymnastics f**k ups... Halcyon days....
12th Man wouldn't even bother to impersonate this lot of clowns we have now. Those were the days.....

yy_cheng

Coach
It has been shit ever since Mike Gibson and Ian Chappell stopped hosting the Wide World of Sports show that used to run for 10 hours each Saturday arvo and showed endless clips of the World's Strongest Man competition with Jon Pall Sigmarsson along with Rick Disneck gymnastics f**k ups... Halcyon days....
And clips of that very effable darling of the ice , katarina vitt skates by

Gronk

Staff member
Matty Johns and Cooper Cronk Show / Podcast when they review Rnd 1.

"It reminds me of the Broncos in Rnd 4 1999"

"Absolutely"

"Or the Sharks in 04"

"I'm picking Souths over Penrith this weekend. Purely because of how Manly were in the same position in 01 and got the chocolates".

hindy111

Post Whore
Matty Johns and Cooper Cronk Show / Podcast when they review Rnd 1.

"It reminds me of the Broncos in Rnd 4 1999"

"Absolutely"

"Or the Sharks in 04"

"I'm picking Souths over Penrith this weekend. Purely because of how Manly were in the same position in 01 and got the chocolates".

Penrith don't have an x factor anymore. Kikau was that guy. They lost creativity in Api who has been the best hooker the last 3 seasons in the comp. And Taylan May who averaged 150mtrs a game.
It would be miraculous if they made the grand final or even the top 4.

I'd say they need a few more juniors to pop up. Crighton and Spemcer go next year. My guess would be 2025 is when they might be able to win it again. Time will tell how this season pans out.

hindy111

Post Whore
I stand by my prediction of Brisbane being a top side and the Titans a suprise.
I won't write tigers off yet either. I like the look of the side.

Gronk

Staff member
Penrith don't have an x factor anymore. Kikau was that guy. They lost creativity in Api who has been the best hooker the last 3 seasons in the comp. And Taylan May who averaged 150mtrs a game.
It would be miraculous if they made the grand final or even the top 4.

I'd say they need a few more juniors to pop up. Crighton and Spemcer go next year. My guess would be 2025 is when they might be able to win it again. Time will tell how this season pans out.
Was it because my post contained the letters PENRITH that motivated you to hit reply ? Asking for a friend Eddie, cos it had nothing to do with what I posted.

hindy111

Post Whore
The thing is I genuinely have attempted multiple times to be civil with you and you just seem to be a dik so I can't help but be a prick back.
Here is an example of me trying to reply to a post of yours in a normal fashion only to get a dickhead reply.

Gronk

Staff member
The thing is I genuinely have attempted multiple times to be civil with you and you just seem to be a dik so I can't help but be a prick back.
Here is an example of me trying to reply to a post of yours in a normal fashion only to get a dickhead reply.
You've lost your sense of humour. Must be the interest rates.

84 Baby

Referee
Dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka DAAAAA DAA DA DUH

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There is a horse getting around called Disneck, it runs like it’s had a sandshoe blow out.

IFR33K

Coach

He’s the entire reason why the forum is less appealing.

Chipmunk

Coach
Yeah it's pre recorded as some clips from the show pop up on the SMH website on Monday night before it's even aired.

Channel 9 have treated sport poorly for years.
I'm astounded that some of the shit they show earlier in the night on Channel 9 could rate better than 100% Footy. Seriously, that f**ken medical show? Who watches shit like that?

Latest posts