What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

hindy111

Post Whore
If we were medically retiring Hodgson because of knee issues then yes it would be dodgy due to his past issues.

But he injured his neck in a tackle which has forced him to retire.

Yeah neck injuries. Yet he seemed fine and it was untill game day morning they realised he couldn't play 2 weeks later.

T.S Quint

Coach
Tpj was on 750-800k
Us medically retiring Hodgson
Bit hypocritical to acuse them of dodgie play

Not even close to the same thing.
A player injured his neck in a game and can no longer play. He is forced to retire and the club is allowed to pay out his remaining contract.

Another player just suddenly decides at age 27, the prime of his career and after he had just been picked to play Origin, to retire and go take up boxing. The player was well known to be on a huge amount of money and the club wants to free up that money.

You're telling me they both look dodgy?

Pumpkin

Juniors
I would assume thats been done before with little to no result.

also, I'm sure pre season boot camps are just as punishing if not more brutal without singling and individuals out.
Well that's right. It's not so much the hard work but the spirit behind it. It just goes to show me that Cameron Ciraldo is struggling. It may be Phil Gould. I don't know. There's virtually noone in this world that I hate, but I hate Phil Gould. He's a lying, scheming scumbag. He made his name as an origin coach with a full team of once in a generation players and still got beaten by Fattys team of no names.

Noise

Coach
Well that's right. It's not so much the hard work but the spirit behind it. It just goes to show me that Cameron Ciraldo is struggling. It may be Phil Gould. I don't know. There's virtually noone in this world that I hate, but I hate Phil Gould. He's a lying, scheming scumbag. He made his name as an origin coach with a full team of once in a generation players and still got beaten by Fattys team of no names.
Whilst I don't like Phil Gould, I'm pretty sure he made a name for himself coaching the Panthers to their first premiership.

Paul Kent update...

Fox Sports personality and Daily Telegraph columnist Paul Kent has found a new line of work with a funeral home as News Corp considers whether he will be replaced as a full-time TV host.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Creepy Crawley having a whinge Ponga didn't go off for a HIA..

I wonder who they were playing... oh the Raiders 😂
Well it wouldn't made a difference there was 80 seconds left. Knights were going to win once they got the penalty right in front.

Ironically Tapine stayed down and milked a penalty in last minute of normal time. But got taken off for HIA and couldn't be out there in extra time.