What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

T.S Quint

Coach
Jarryd's try in the semi final against the Dragons.

GI pass back to Gasnier in the centenary test at the SCG.

Benji flick passing in a GF.

You could find 20 things more impressive then a bloke setting up a try with 1 boot.

I'm not saying he didn't do well. It was a good try assist.
But he literally caught the ball, took about 5 steps to the right and passed it. It was not some miraculous feat worthy of the column space it has gotten.

Have a little chuckle about it and move on.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah watching that I just remember it was just a typical Cleary pass didnt take much notice of the commentary as it was probably on mute, thank god lol

King-Gutho94

Coach
Remember a few weeks ago when Cleary set up a try after losing one of his shoes?
Voss went on about it like it was the greatest thing he'd ever seen, and wouldn't shut up about it for the rest of the game.

I know his job is to try and make things exciting, but shit like that is just ridiculous.
Actually i remember Gutho's miracle try against the Titans in the corner to tie the game up.

Vossy was admanat he didn't score and whinged about it for the last 10 mins. Instead of celebrating a piece of brillance from our skipper basically putting the ball down from the Cumberland Lounge.

T.S Quint

Coach
Actually i remember Gutho's miracle try against the Titans in the corner to tie the game up.

Vossy was admanat he didn't score and whinged about it for the last 10 mins. Instead of celebrating a piece of brillance from our skipper basically putting the ball down from the Cumberland Lounge.

Yep. There's something in every game for him to concentrate on.
After Manu Vatuvei had that shocking game against us about a decade ago, where he dropped the ball about 6 times, Voss would talk about it every single time the Warriors played Parra for the next few years.

Oh, and Gutho definitely scored that try. Was an amazing effort.

JokerEel

Coach

Vossy is all about creating headlines these days he used to be great at commentary talking about the old times ect during games now it's fluff

hindy111

Post Whore
Who cares? Have some respect for women you neanderthal.

Channel 9 decided to give women media roles in league. But only if they are young and beautiful are they able to get a job. That's says enough. And half the blokes on here are constantly talking about their beauty and how they'd like to give them one. I'm one of the few that doesn't.
Respect

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't even watch it anymore.
I think that usually the right player ends up with the big award, but there's been a couple of times it's seemed a bit off.

Pongas form was sensational. Knights also won 9 in a row to get there. And Ponga was MOM most of those games. He was always a huge chance.