What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Have to admit it’s been hilarious watching the internet nerds who have no sarcasm meter go nuts on eels social media about Hindy being our assistant coach after what was clearly a throw away joke on the matty Johns show

I was on Bookface last night for the first time in months and f**k me, some of the so called Eels fan groups are hard to believe.

They got LU covered for shitf**kery

Chipmunk

Coach
If they bought the actual footy show back do you think people would watch it? I would
The AFL actually have a good show on 7 called The Front Bar, with comedians Mick Molloy and Sam Pang. I'd like to see either 9 or Fox do something similar for NRL.

Matty Johns shows is probably the closest type of show to that.

The Professor's show they had before COVID happened was a bit of a cheap knock off of The Front Bar, but those guys don't have the same sort of passion for rugby league.

The Front Bar also has a straight guy in Andy Maher to host the actual show.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
some people age well, he has not
How about his ex?

capi_7d6b59d1cf1cd89991983b5b4f9e1595_732f44ce8c329631fdbee3ce34e0fa35.webp