What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

King-Gutho94

Coach
Paul Kent apparently now sacked (rather than stood down) by Fox and News.

You know what i think Paul Kent made 360 a better show.

With him gone for good i don't think that show we ever be the same again until they get proper hosts and journalists on there which is unlikely.

From the snippets i watch now the show has disintegrated like our 2024 season to an absolute mess.

Get rid of dinosaurs in Ritchie & Rothfield who offer next to nothing.

Tallis should only be appearing once a week in the legends segment not co-hosting it. Braith was better when Kent was there now with deadshits like Tallis he has lost his way.

It will never happen but i reckon the ideal partnership for 360 is Lara Pitt hosting and Matty Johns being the ex-player on the panel away from his comedy shit he does.

When he is talking serious football he does make a lot more sense then some of the other muppets on there.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
You know what i think Paul Kent made 360 a better show.

With him gone for good i don't think that show we ever be the same again until they get proper hosts and journalists on there which is unlikely.

From the snippets i watch now the show has disintegrated like our 2024 season to an absolute mess.

Get rid of dinosaurs in Ritchie & Rothfield who offer next to nothing.

Tallis should only be appearing once a week in the legends segment not co-hosting it. Braith was better when Kent was there now with deadshits like Tallis he has lost his way.

It will never happen but i reckon the ideal partnership for 360 is Lara Pitt hosting and Matty Johns being the ex-player on the panel away from his comedy shit he does.

When he is talking serious football he does make a lot more sense then some of the other muppets on there.

You're right with Kent, he made valid points and other points a lot of people didnt agree with but made the show interesting, his arguments with Buzz, Hooper and Crawley.

I like Tallis but he tends to hold back a lot and doesnt step in when the jurnos are just talking rubbish. Braith would sometimes do it but I guess he's been told to hold back as the host.

I personally would have Graham in there, I thought he was good filling in for Kent just after this drama happened.

Matty Johns and Lara Pitt would be good for the show. Pitt was good when she was a regular on Wednesdays. Made far more sense than the Telegraph jurnos.

Also could do with different legends. With Roach and Elias on there, its like there's only 1 team, or half a team.

Gronk

Staff member
You're right with Kent, he made valid points and other points a lot of people didnt agree with but made the show interesting, his arguments with Buzz, Hooper and Crawley.

I like Tallis but he tends to hold back a lot and doesnt step in when the jurnos are just talking rubbish. Braith would sometimes do it but I guess he's been told to hold back as the host.

I personally would have Graham in there, I thought he was good filling in for Kent just after this drama happened.

Matty Johns and Lara Pitt would be good for the show. Pitt was good when she was a regular on Wednesdays. Made far more sense than the Telegraph jurnos.

Also could do with different legends. With Roach and Elias on there, its like there's only 1 team, or half a team.
Agree except for Matty Johns. If find it cringey that he swaggers around pretending to in the same calibre as his brother, Cronk, Meninga etc. Stick to the comedy merkin.

Im Not No Way GIF