What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

TheParraboy

Staff member
BA - Hard to keep everyone, but thats the goal

Will have a chat to Matto if need be next week, is confident Matto wants to stay

eel01s

Bench
There is an article saying that we are close to re-signing Sivo. You would think we wouldn't be in any rush to do so unless he is cheap under the cap.

strider

Post Whore
Still a shining beacon amongst the suits..
I'm a bit off her atm ... the ticker at the bottom of the screen is telling me she tipped the f**king Storm over us .... she is in my bad books ..... until I see her again next time

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Matty Johns one on one with Peter Vlandys is very good

MJ: " Its Friday night, ALF on one channel, Union on another channel, what do you watch?"

PV: "The Flintstones"

:D:D

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
afghan-6.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Brandy confirming that clubs are loyal when it suits them. Which is fine, but don't ever dis a player who wants out.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Brandy confirming that clubs are loyal when it suits them. Which is fine, but don't ever dis a player who wants out.

I thought he could have answered the question better, yeah we all know they were pushing Mansour out. But there was still a contract which was what the discussion was about.

He could had said, something like “we only told him he wasn’t in our plans and wouId be playing NSW cup, so was free to leave if he wanted to. However if he stayed we wouId honour his contract which we are require to do by law”

Latest posts