What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gronk

Staff member
After the court could not find that the allegations against Paul Kent could be proven beyond reasonable doubt, the legendary Eels NRL player went back to court last week seeking costs against NSW police.

Fail. That cost him even more money.

JokerEel

Coach
After the court could not find that the allegations against Paul Kent could be proven beyond reasonable doubt, the legendary Eels NRL player went back to court last week seeking costs against NSW police.

Fail. That cost him even more money.

Bit of a kick in the teeth.

Wins court case had to spend 200k and now it's gone...

It's a bit rich if you ask me, if he didn't spend the money on good Lawyers would he have won.

Gronk

Staff member
Bit of a kick in the teeth.

Wins court case had to spend 200k and now it's gone...

It's a bit rich if you ask me, if he didn't spend the money on good Lawyers would he have won.
I'm not going to argue with you there. It costs money to defend your name and sometimes people on struggle street have f**k all to their name and still don't qualify for legal aid.

Best take home advice from this is not to get involved with bunny boilers.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I'm not sure we've earnt any Origin places in the forwards, based on form so far this season?

Paulo is playing reduced minutes now and RCG has been trying well during difficult circumstances, but neither are probably in the top 4 NSW middles in 2024.

Hopgood still has future potential, but BA benching him probably didn't send a good signal in that week we got f**ked by the Raiders.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm not sure we've earnt any Origin places in the forwards, based on form so far this season?

Paulo is playing reduced minutes now and RCG has been trying well during difficult circumstances, but neither are probably in the top 4 NSW middles in 2024.

Hopgood still has future potential, but BA benching him probably didn't send a good signal in that week we got f**ked by the Raiders.

If the Ranga from Canberra gets picked before Hopgood we Riot!

King-Gutho94

Coach
On the subject of origin - Spud named his nsw forward pack - no eels

Billy Moore named his Qld pack - no Hopgood
Yeah I am sure those 2 blokes opinions will really concern Madge and Billy.

Who would get in from us atm.

RCG is a bit down atm for personal reasons.

I can't see anyone else getting if Moses isn't fit.

Hopgood still makes a crucial error or 2 every week. He is not playing badly but yeah just needs to get that out of his game.

Latest posts