What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360

Travitoh

First Grade
They deliberately take opposing sides to stir controversy. I doubt Ikin believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth. Kent definitely does, he's too smug not to.

360 is a bad show and you should feel bad if you watch it, for encouraging its continued production. Utter dross.
In terms of quality of intelligent debate, it rates somewhere between LU's "Cave" subforum and the facebook comments on NRL Memes

Ikin isn't very good at selling it if that's the case.

I actually don't hate a lot of the content from Ikin and Kent when they talk about things from a RL perspective as opposed to a media perspective, but the guest journos who come on are just awful and do nothing but stir shit.

Saying that, i only watch up to the first ad break to get a feel for the days news.

no name

Coach
What I’ve learnt from tonight’s episode:
Wayne Bennett is a big fat liar and anything he says is a lie.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wonder if they know that there are international matches taking place this Weekend? You wouldn’t think so with the amount of discussion tim ether gave it.

moffla

Bench
Paul Kent can barely string a sentence together. He always sounds like he'd just been numbed up at the dentist. I watch this show because we get next to zero NRL news in Melbourne so I take what I can get, but it's barely worth it these days.

Stallion

First Grade
The representative round is a breath of fresh air. Hope some great crowds and great footy is achieved! Hope Leichhardt Oval has a carnival like atmosphere on Saturday evening!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wonder if they know that there are international matches taking place this Weekend? You wouldn’t think so with the amount of discussion tim ether gave it.

Buzz mentioned the Tonga/NZ game and Kenty asked why he was looking forward to it?

Typically he has zero interest in the International game and Buzz looked intelligent in that conversation.

As for the NSW team that was whinged about, Ennis made a much stronger point than everyone else on these Fox shows. At least Ennis can back up his argument. These jurnos have no clue.

mozza91

Coach
As for the NSW team that was whinged about, Ennis made a much stronger point than everyone else on these Fox shows. At least Ennis can back up his argument. These jurnos have no clue.
What do you expect?

Kent and Buzz just steal others opinions to compensate for their lack of Rugby League knowledge.

Watched Controversy Corner the other day and Buzz’ thoughts on the team were almost verbatim what Finch and Johns had stated on one of the podcasts.

luv my panfas

Juniors
What do you expect?

Kent and Buzz just steal others opinions to compensate for their lack of Rugby League knowledge.

Watched Controversy Corner the other day and Buzz’ thoughts on the team were almost verbatim what Finch and Johns had stated on one of the podcasts.
Interesting in the other media thread Kent never got a mention Probably because no coach or player talks to him LOL

no name

Coach
Lol, Kent and Creepy telling us that the Melbourne Storm have shown how to balance a salary cap after the way they handled Smith, Cronk, Slater etc.

parra_jesus

Juniors
What do you expect?

Thats why these "buzz" words get created and stick. A matty johns or the likes will say something on a show, buzz and kenty will like the sound of it and just drum it home non stop in every avenue of media they are on. I remember 18 months ago the term "fullback money" and " center " money been thrown around by them. That was created by the number one league experts in the game down at the telegraph... hows that working out down at the sharks with dugans contract.