What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360

There's something about Paul Crawley that I just can't put my finger on. Not only is the guy annoying as f**k but he creeps me out for some reason too.

I actually didn't mind Ready when he was on for Hoops, and I'd have him on ahead of Crawley who I just cannot stand.

roofromoz

First Grade
There's something about Paul Crawley that I just can't put my finger on. Not only is the guy annoying as f**k but he creeps me out for some reason too.

I actually didn't mind Ready when he was on for Hoops, and I'd have him on ahead of Crawley who I just cannot stand.

For mine, he has this inflection that is like he's just about to tell the world's greatest ever yarn.

taipan

Referee
I reckon Crawley was the type of irritating"know all" kid, dominated the sand pit at pre school by chucking out other kids' Tonka toys.Then proceeded to tell them why.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I reckon Crawley was the type of irritating"know all" kid, dominated the sand pit at pre school by chucking out other kids' Tonka toys.Then proceeded to tell them why.
His nickname nowadays is Cue Ball. Every time he walks into a pub and tries to join in a conversation at a table, he breaks up the pack.