What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Had $30 on the Tigers at half time at a start of +15.5 at $1.90. The score is currently 12-6 to the Roosters so looking good.

rabs

Staff member
this weekend I am going broncos +8.5 and roosters + 3.5 for a dividend on 3.70 on sportstab

Tom Shines

First Grade
I'll take the Tigers minus whatever start TAB wants to give me, I think they'll flog the Cowboys.
The Titans are similar, I think Melbourne's reserve grade team will struggle. By the same logic, the Dragons should be home in this one.
Canberra with the start are tempting, they've won a couple at Parra in their time.

New Zealand Warriors (13th) v South Sydney Rabbitohs (16th)
St George Illawarra Dragons (9th) v Brisbane Broncos (4th)
Canterbury Bulldogs (14th) v Newcastle Knights (10th)
Wests Tigers (8th) v North Queensland Cowboys (15th)
Parramatta Eels (12th) v Canberra Raiders (11th)
Penrith Panthers (6th) v Cronulla Sharks (7th)
Manly Sea Eagles (3rd) v Sydney Roosters (1st)
Gold Coast Titans (5th) v Melbourne Storm (2nd)

Tom Shines

First Grade
I don't know if the Warriors are in that good a form at the moment to smash the Rabbits, or are Souffs going that badly?

You blokes laying the points should multi up and feel pretty confident about the 3.70-ish on offer.

I'm fired up for the weekend, there are some good looking betting games laying the start.

Last edited:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Whilst fading Souths is a license to print money they have bit me in the ass a couple of times in recent weeks.

petetheileet

First Grade
Got Nightingale at 9 for last tryscorer with 20 on him...

I actually won it twice...when i asked the tab bloke for the rest of mu money he gave me a stupid look

Tommax25

Bench
is that a 7 leg multi?

yes, and its already lost, i a;ways throw 10 on a couple nrl/epl games, i stack up on favourties to get a decent price ive won a few, and one 2 weeks i think it was, and last week I was one off 500 (france needed to win but drew in a friendly), but this one is dead in the water, I was so confident the warriors would slaughter the rabbits

Latest posts