What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

watatank

Coach
The only one that looks enticing is Panthers +8.5 but Roosters could be anything after their loss last week.

Parra

Referee
I don't know how they go with the start - but +8.5 looks good to me. Looks good to a lot of people though

Panthers +8.5 1.86 Betfair

Tom Shines

First Grade
Lucky I stayed out of that one, Penriff were hopeless in attack. And with 14 players at the end they were going to get run down.

orochimaru

Juniors
Anyone got some bets for tonight?
I got warriors 13 + and Brisbane 13 + in a multi

10$ returns 374$

wish me luck!

watatank

Coach
Raiders/Broncos Total Score Under 45.5 points 1.85
Eels/Tigers Total Score Over 44.5 points 1.85

Last edited:

ryanallen

Juniors
I need Kemp to score more tried then his opposition to win my multi.

Had Kenny Dowell, Luke Covell and Kemp to score more tries.

Put $5 will get 126 back.

Also had $5 on a 10 leg multi. I need Brisbane to win HT/FT and newcastle with 12.5 head start - will win $375.

Not feeling confident with broncos at all now with all their players out. But you never know.

rabs

Staff member
Broncos vs Raiders & Wests vs Parra
both games total points between 31-50
payout between 2.65 & 3.30

watatank

Coach
Had a 2 leg $5 multi going today, Raiders 9+ halftime margin and Tigers/Eels 51-60 total points. I missed by one f**king point which is annoying :cry:. One point costs me an $85 return lol.

Raiders/Broncos Total Score Under 45.5 points 1.85
Eels/Tigers Total Score Over 44.5 points 1.85

Didn't really count on Raiders forced moves due to injuries or Campese to five eighth and Tongue back to lock. Ah well.

rabs

Staff member
Had a 2 leg $5 multi going today, Raiders 9+ halftime margin and Tigers/Eels 51-60 total points. I missed by one f**king point which is annoying :cry:. One point costs me an $85 return lol.

Didn't really count on Raiders forced moves due to injuries or Campese to five eighth and Tongue back to lock. Ah well.

yeah bloody close there - mine were 31-50 and they both finished on 50!

ryanallen

Juniors
Always next week.

ONly my second week actaully betting at the TAB. Going to try to just go 2-4 leg multi's now.

Will see hwo that goes.

watatank

Coach
I used to do that all the time but I always kept losing. I do like to gamble from time to time though so I still do it but if you want to try and actually win its not the best to do.

Latest posts