What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

jimmyo

Juniors
With some of the odds out the Broncos @ 2.10 against the Roosters looks great value and will be sure to shorten. The Roosters limped home against a Wing-less Souths while the Broncos looked intimidating all over the park. The Broncos' young and agile yet tough forward pack will allow them to compete up front while their skillfull backs and Lockyer will give them an advantage late in the game. Fitler's trick-shot style of gameplan won't stack up against Bennet's well-drilled side. What do you guys reckon?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Yeah the Broncs I think are the goods in this one, and I might send that into the Knights against Manly for $50 on, approx $200 return.

MC DUI

Juniors
So far I've gone 1 unit each on the following -

Bulldogs -2.5 @ $2.10
Broncos by 1-12 @ $3.50
Knights +4.5 @ $1.90

Good luck guys. :cool:

Tipster

Bench
Parra said:
Yep. Historic points start info.

All other results are on the web, but no spread info is included.

Unfortunately that info doesn't exist on the net. You are going to have to record it yourself which is what I do on an excel spreadsheet.

murraymob

Coach
souths 1-12 $3.20
roosters -2.5 $1.90
waratahs + 14.5 $1.90 raining in sydney should keep game close

$10 returns $115.50

murraymob

Coach
meant to put christchurch cloudy with possible showers .Waratahs and crusaders games are normally close

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
After beating the bookies to a pulp in round 1 the good oil is back ready to lay out the winners for the upcoming week.

We have one play for tonight. At the current odds I can't go past the Bulldogs. Currently even money on betfair we should get even better closer to kick off. The odds are right.

take Bulldogs Moneyline

MC DUI

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
Amateurs.... :lol:

Nice work if you got that bet up! :)

Personally I'd never put so much money on a first-try scorer bet, especially one rolled into a result! But good on you!

Tom Shines

First Grade
Okay, so not quite as good as the previous one, but here's a win:

scan0003.jpg

Jackpot winner!

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Who's Ya Daddy? said:
After beating the bookies to a pulp in round 1 the good oil is back ready to lay out the winners for the upcoming week.

We have one play for tonight. At the current odds I can't go past the Bulldogs. Currently even money on betfair we should get even better closer to kick off. The odds are right.

take Bulldogs Moneyline

71014_MoneyHappiness_vl-vertical.jpg

Tom Shines

First Grade
Brisbane did it easy, I actually took them into MANCHESTER CITY over Bolton Wanderers in the Premier League.

$50 @ $2.10 x $2.75 = $288.50

crouching_tiger

Juniors
murraymob said:
souths 1-12 $3.20
roosters -2.5 $1.90
waratahs + 14.5 $1.90 raining in sydney should keep game close

$10 returns $115.50

:lol: You must work for the TAB.....

Love how you throw in the bit of a weather forecast to make your bet sound credible.... :lol:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Tipster said:
Doggies were on fire in the second half I went to the game. Good call Dogs backers.

I don't think the Bulldogs where so much "on fire" more Souths are an unstructured park team.

Once they controlled the ball it was good night nurse.

Latest posts