What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
One for tonight's game:

St.George Moneyline

The Dragons have saved their best performances in recent season for WIN and after a disappointing first round I expect the boys to fire up here.

I think the Dragons should be more effective in attack with Chase at 5/8 and Hornby is safer option at fullback.

The Titans were impressive last week but they had a very poor record away from home last season which has to be a slight concern tonight.

Parra

Referee
Tipster said:
Unfortunately that info doesn't exist on the net. You are going to have to record it yourself which is what I do on an excel spreadsheet.

Yeah, I've started to keep some, but I am lazy.

Historic data would be very useful - some of the stuff done on NFL is what I would like to see for the NRL.

This thread would be much more interesting if some statistical analysis / reasoning was included. But tips 'on the record' have a purpose as well.

Tipster

Bench
Another winner for me with the over cashing even in atrocious conditions. 3-2 record for the season so far.

Tipster

Bench
Throw out the form guide coming into the game tonight between the Cowboys/Broncos. The very generous line of +8 is absurd IMO given the Cwoboys success over the Broncos in recent seasons highlighted by the fact that they did the double over them last season.

See you at the window after the game.

Cowboys +8 over Broncos

GL

Tipster

Bench
Oh dear the Cowboys really are facing a crisis, towelled up by an understrength Broncos team tonight.

Will get them tomorrow.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Tipster said:
Throw out the form guide coming into the game tonight between the Cowboys/Broncos. The very generous line of +8 is absurd IMO given the Cwoboys success over the Broncos in recent seasons highlighted by the fact that they did the double over them last season.

See you at the window after the game.

Cowboys +8 over Broncos

GL

Should change your forum name from:

Tipster ---> Imposter

:lol:

murraymob

Coach
azzah72 said:
excuse my ignorance but what is the moneyline?
menupop.gif

means head to head

murraymob

Coach
crouching_tiger said:
Should change your forum name from:

Tipster ---> Imposter

:lol:

crouching tiger at least he puts his tips up.I look forward to actually seeing yours before the game starts :lol::lol: