What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Tom Shines

First Grade
What have you based that on Tipster?

I'm liking Canberra for the following:

* Night game at Bruce — always tough, always f**king freezing
* Great monday night record at home — 3 from 4, and could have beat Melbourne earlier in the year.
* Think they are much more potent in attack than Cronulla
* Todd Carney
* They have won a premiership in their history

And the line at the TAB is +5.5, better value than the +4 on offer at Centrebet.

Last edited:

rabs

Staff member
I also like Cronulla +5.5 tonight but in looking for a weekend saver I am going with total points under 42.5 @1.85 on sportstab

Canberra have not fared well against the better defensive teams even at home and apart from Bird and Gallen Cronulla are very stable

Tipster

Bench
What have you based that on Tipster?

I'm liking Canberra for the following:

* Night game at Bruce — always tough, always f**king freezing
* Great monday night record at home — 3 from 4, and could have beat Melbourne earlier in the year.
* Think they are much more potent in attack than Cronulla
* Todd Carney
* They have won a premiership in their history

And the line at the TAB is +5.5, better value than the +4 on offer at Centrebet.

Fair points (apart from the last one lol) however as rabs indicated I believe the Sharkies defense will be the difference tonight. Also they appear to be a bit of a bogey team for the Raiders in Canberra having won the last 3 trips down there.

Thanks for the heads up with the tab line however I haven't used them for a while given they are criminals, most times their lines are sh*t.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Out of curiosity, what happens on Centrebet when the line is +4, and Canberra win by exactly four?

I don't like that line, as it only gives you the option of the Sharks losing by one or two (how many games are decided by three points?).

Almost kick-off time, let's hope Canberra win 16-14 and we can all buy the beers next week.

Tom Shines

First Grade
For f**ks sake.

Bankrupt3.jpg

rabs

Staff member
lol Cronulla were paying 1.38 for the dozen start, shoulda had the house on that

Tom Shines

First Grade
Tipster absolutely has a blinder. Five from five collects.

Didn't even break square unfortunately, it was definitely a week for teams with the start.

rabs

Staff member
well done Tipster, a dismal weekend for myself in NRL hoping to get a profit via the tennis

Tipster

Bench
Surely it's the Eagles minus a thousand start against the Prince-less Tartans?

f**k you know before the Origin game started last night I was looking at this week's prices and thought Manly were overs when they were paying $1.70. Was going to pull the trigger today but should have done it then and there.

Now with Prince out they going to come right in :x

Nuffs

Bench
yeah i was going to lay the Titans to make the top 8 when i heard Bailey etc were injured

they might be stuffed now

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I took the Eagles -7.5 earlier in the week and am going to try for a middle tonight. Hopefully I can find Gold Coast +12 somewhere.

Parra

Referee
+10.5 is the best around with a decent price

There is a market for + 20.5 at betfair

Tom Shines

First Grade
manly are morals tonight and have performed well in qld recently
tonight: MANLY 19+ @ 3.10 (tabsportsbet)
get on it for easy $$$$

Geez mate that is the hardest easy money you will ever make.

At least the line was fairly comfortable.

Latest posts