What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Tipster

Bench
Going big on this one, the inclusion of Mateo is enough for me to be confident

Eels +8 over Knights

watatank

Coach
Eels ML is sorely tempting just because it's such great value but its hard to bet on them these days. I think that either way it's going to be a grind so IMO it will be a low scoring game.

Knights/Eels total score under 42.5 1.85

barney gumble

Juniors
As an Eels supporter I make it rule to rarely back them.
But for only the second time this year I'm on them. Plenty of $3 everywhere and $3.20 available on Betfair, head to head.

Tipster

Bench
I've also taken some of that $3+ on the Eels moneyline as well. Just too much value to pass up in a game where both teams really are at the same level of play IMO.

rabs

Staff member
can't see the Eels winning it, backing Uate to score a try at $2.00

watatank

Coach
Eels ML is sorely tempting just because it's such great value but its hard to bet on them these days. I think that either way it's going to be a grind so IMO it will be a low scoring game.

Knights/Eels total score under 42.5 1.85

lol so much for that theory! was in it until the 78th minute though.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Manly v Melbourne... Heard the Storm will be as short as $1.60

Surely a Manly with the start is the play here?

Johns Magic

Referee
Storm 13+ I reckon @ $3.10
Raiders 13+ over Panthers @ $3.00
Sharks 1-12 vs Souths @ $3.10

I'm having a good look at them

barney gumble

Juniors
Manly v Melbourne... Heard the Storm will be as short as $1.60

Surely a Manly with the start is the play here?

I reckon it will be a short line, less then a converted try. I've got a feeling the game won't be as close as people think and that one team will run away with it.

Haven't figured who it'll be yet.

watatank

Coach
If it's anyone it will be Melbourne, just like they did in the Grand Final and earlier in the year. But Manly do have a point to prove and are in the sort of form to be able to really prove to the sceptics that they are true premiership contenders (well, at least the ability to knock off Melbourne anyway)...It's very hard to go past Melbourne though

rabs

Staff member
Melbourne 1-12
Cowboys 1-12
Cronulla 1-12
Brisbane 1-12
$92.25

watatank

Coach
Massive respect if any of those multis hold up.

If you like Manly with the start or Tigers ML there's great value. But in saying that I'm sitting out from tonight.

Latest posts