What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Parra

Referee
It is tight - Pinnacle will not post a spread and offer poor odds for Parra ML. Very hard to find any value - hence cheering Fui

Johns Magic

Referee
Multi of:

Roosters over Sharks
Storm 13+ over Penrith
Parra 13+ over Dogs

paying $5.73

Another tough week to bet on

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Multi of:

Roosters over Sharks
Storm 13+ over Penrith
Parra 13+ over Dogs

paying $5.73

Another tough week to bet on

Penrith have a good record against the Storm and have their season on the line. I don't love the 13+ here. Storm 1-12 offers better value in my opinion.

Johns Magic

Referee
Penrith have a good record against the Storm and have their season on the line. I don't love the 13+ here. Storm 1-12 offers better value in my opinion.

Fair enough, but the Panthers haven't beaten the Storm since 2005 and didn't perform against the Raiders with their season on the line.

We'll see. Hopefully I'm right.

MC DUI

Juniors
I'm thinking of getting on the Cowboys with the start, the Knights just lost both Simpson and Paterson.

westie

Bench
Raiders -5.5 $1.91.

Gave me a bit of distress for a while there, but naturally souths are capitulating.

The Gambler

Juniors
Might take a stab at the Raiders for premiership. Not overly confident in their ability on the road though.

Latest posts