What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Schillaci

Juniors
I've put 1k on manly. If your going to bet, might as well go big. Bit surprised with all the money to the storm I think they have peaked but Manly to me, look like they have another gear in them.

Tipster

Bench
Storm to beat Sea Eagles - $2.00

Nothing fancy like 1-12 or 12+ for me, just a straight up Storm win

good luck fellas

Cletus

First Grade
I've put 1k on manly. If your going to bet, might as well go big. Bit surprised with all the money to the storm I think they have peaked but Manly to me, look like they have another gear in them.

$1000? Should have put more on Shillaci.:D

rabs

Staff member
spotted this over at centrebet
Best Finish Regular Season H2H
Canberra 1.75 vs Souths SOUTH SYDNEY 2.02
Canberra don't look to have the depth for another overachieving season whilst Souths have built up nicely so this looks like easy money

barney gumble

Juniors
spotted this over at centrebet
Best Finish Regular Season H2H
Canberra 1.75 vs Souths SOUTH SYDNEY 2.02
Canberra don't look to have the depth for another overachieving season whilst Souths have built up nicely so this looks like easy money

Be careful betting with your heart. You may well be right though.

barney gumble

Juniors
Everyone's writing off the Panthers as wooden spoon certainties for season 2009. I reckon with some of the freakish younger players combining with the more experienced ones that if they can have some luck with injuries they'll shake up some of the bigger names.

$5.40 to make the top 8 on betfair is worth a small investment IMO.

rabs

Staff member
Be careful betting with your heart. You may well be right though.

spot on barney you should avoid betting on your own team always!

however this is paydirt can anyone convince me otherwise? The depth at Canberra is surely very questionable this season

rabs

Staff member
charity shield

souths half/full 4.30 at centrebet
souths +12.5 start at 1.40 great banker for your weekend multis

watatank

Coach
spot on barney you should avoid betting on your own team always!

however this is paydirt can anyone convince me otherwise? The depth at Canberra is surely very questionable this season

Canberra has one of the strongest forward packs (depth wise at least) in the competition and are formidable at home so will be there or thereabouts. Souths probably has a better team on paper and have quality in the key positions and will probably be there or thereabouts also, but I don't think you're getting great value from the bet. To say one will be higher than the other is quite marginal, too marginal for this type of bet IMO.

Last edited: