What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

shane1970

Juniors
TAB Sportsbet odds are - Storm $1.60 : Eels $2.30 : so at a guess i would reckon Storm 13+ would be somewhere near the $3 mark

MC DUI

Juniors
Head says Storm, heart says Parra.....

Bad from a punting point of view, I want to get on Parra so I'm cheering for both the sentimental win and the punting win, I don't want to be on either way....

So I'll probably only have a few small wagers, probably Eels 1-12, a FTS and a MotM

rabs

Staff member
I like this bet:
Field Goal to occur - 4.00 at centrebet
The rain is hanging around and it's a Grand Final that looks very close on paper. Both teams with good momentum and very good defensive records of late. I can see it being close enough for a one-pointer to be in the mix.

also havng a flutter on:
exact winning margin
Melbourne by 1 @ 23 tab
Melbourne by 2 @ 19 tab

rabs

Staff member
for a bit of fun have boxed 12 doubles from the following first try scorers
NSW Cup: Briggs & Te Maari
U20's: Mullaney & Chisholm
NRL: Hoffman & Inglis

minimum div 82.50 for Mullaney & Inglis
maximum div 1326.00 for Briggs & Hoffman

rabs

Staff member
for a bit of fun have boxed 12 doubles from the following first try scorers
NSW Cup: Briggs & Te Maari
U20's: Mullaney & Chisholm
NRL: Hoffman & Inglis

minimum div 82.50 for Mullaney & Inglis
maximum div 1326.00 for Briggs & Hoffman

Briggs & Mullaney salute!
561 won on that double

WHO NEEDS THE HOG??

Hoffman salutes too!
2173 bucks for 12 outlay, should have put the trebles on too for 14.500

Last edited:

rabs

Staff member
thanks guys and definitely :lol: at THE HOG, although with the $2161 winnings I could probably afford to buy ONE of his tips :lol:
I never imagined getting all 3 up in my wildest dreams

I am gonna make a good analysis of the first try scorers for the last few seasons with a view to betting doubles on it next season. The usual suspects seemed to keep popping up so it could be a good money spinner, certainly not with $51 Fred Briggs types but at an average of $10 for the most likelies it's worth investigation

Latest posts