What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

The Shark

Juniors
good work Rabs. i should have put money on the field goal as well. just didnt get time to do it.

Hoggy,

please explain what the hell happened to your absolute certain win that parra should have had? there is no explanation is there? you yourself said you will stop writing comments here if parra lost. we really dont know if u had a 21k bet on them?
you were going on and on about how parra were going to win for sure and all that rubbish and choose to neglect anything we wrote about the qualities of the storm.
the game came out exactly as i predicted. grand final exp did count in the end and all the storm stars held their nerve and played perfect footy. nothing to flashy. just enough to win. you were also rambling about parra 13+. what happened there as well?

i made $400 bucks profit and so did a lot of other punters here who put money on the storm and guess what, we got to thank you for that coz it was your money. your right there should be a law for people who bet on the wrong team. well next time get your facts right before following any formula, ratings whatever you had there. just your common sense and watch the games to figure it out. you could have given a decent preview of the game but you were consumed in misleading a lot other punters here who would have listened to you and lost money. maybe you are working for the bookies!!!

Panthers_God

Juniors
Does anyone know of any betting agencies which will do fantasy betting this season???

Sportingbet offered it last season and I cleaned up on it, so I wana win some more again.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Centrebet have mentioned that they may be introducing it this season

I see... is it easy to join up on centrebet?

I only have a sportingbet account, which was a bitch to set up. Have to send in all sorts of ID etc.

I really enjoy my fantasy sports and I would love to be able to bet on my fantasy teams. But I havent heard of anything on the sportingbet site for this season.

If anyone else finds out let us know.

The Shark

Juniors
Happy new year to all ya punters. Let's hope 2010 is a good year to break the bookies.
I am looking forward to a prosperous betting year and hoping to win a lot.

Most people say stay out of the first round as you never know what can happen but I think not. My tip for this round would be Multi Bulldogs and Souths which should be around 1.83

Bulldogs are still looking real good here. Nothing much has changed from last year and they seem to have gone more stronger. on the other hand Knights to win the wooden spoon.
Souths with thier huge forwards and new coach should be another team that will have a few good wins and be in the top 8 this year. Roosters have been very good in the trial games so this will be a tough one but I still think the bunnies will be strong and more motivated than last year.

Well good luck guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parra

Referee
Bet of the round - Cronulla with the start at home.

Take home dogs with the start - you might only get one bet per round, but you get decent odds when they get up, and they get up often enough.

Home ground advantage.

rabs

Staff member
Parramatta -15.5 @ 2.73 vs Manly centrebet
Roosters -5.5 @ 3.15 vs Wests centrebet

laurie

Juniors
Heard sopme bloke had his last leg of his multi going last nyt with sportstab. he had broncos +12.5. 2 grand on to win 120 grand.. hope he didnt neck himself at halftime when it was 18 nil..

Parra

Referee
Heard sopme bloke had his last leg of his multi going last nyt with sportstab. he had broncos +12.5. 2 grand on to win 120 grand.. hope he didnt neck himself at halftime when it was 18 nil..

Unless he was completely stupid he had 60k locked in well before then.

best tip is not to listen to last-leg-multi stories

Parra

Referee
Home dogs for round 3 - we get a few bets in this week

Wests +4.5
Penrith +2.5
Cronulla +2.5

Latest posts