What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Scorpio30

Bench
Ive got $50 on Australia at "-18.5" points start, paying $2...can someone explain that and the difference between point start and handicap?...I think I got myself a little confused.

From memory it was

Point Start:

Australia -18.5 @ $2
NZ +14.5 @ $2

Handicap:

Australia -16.5 @ $1.90
NZ +16.5 @ $1.90

Ive got $50 on Australia at "-18.5" points start, paying $2...can someone explain that and the difference between point start and handicap?...I think I got myself a little confused.

From memory it was

Point Start:

Australia -18.5 @ $2
NZ +14.5 @ $2

Handicap:

Australia -16.5 @ $1.90
NZ +16.5 @ $1.90

No difference, like spread, its just a different word mate.

EDIT: ALSO IF U DONT UNDERSTAND IT, WHY THE f**k ARE YOU PUTTING $ ON IT?

Scorpio30

Bench
No difference, like spread, its just a different word mate.

EDIT: ALSO IF U DONT UNDERSTAND IT, WHY THE f**k ARE YOU PUTTING $ ON IT?

Whoah no need to shout Baron...Its not like I went in there completely clueless...I think Ive just talked myself into confusion

So do I need Australia to beat NZ by 19 points or more.

laurie

Juniors
knights are a good home team.. thats why the'l b favourites.. and with the players out. Prince and campbell fresh... yes please ! 2 dollars seems like easy money ! Aus 13 plus tonight.. 17.5 is too much... although Auz could win by 50.. just think new stadium, players will be fired up and aus will run over em in last 20..

Deacon

First Grade
Australia tonight,
by either of these margins,
by 22 points @ 21/1
by 24 points @ 21/1
by 26 points @ 23/1
by 28 points @ 23/1

into Country 1-12 @ 3.10

Whoah no need to shout Baron...Its not like I went in there completely clueless...I think Ive just talked myself into confusion

So do I need Australia to beat NZ by 19 points or more.

Sorry mate had the caps on, sounds good mate, I am have toying with the idea of going Australia 30+, but I'll stay safe @ the -16.5

Panthers_God

Juniors
if anyone has a sportingbet account they have priced the first try scorer / margins wrong...

Michael Jennings [PEN] / Penrith 13+ @ $61

Actual odds should be at $19... its still a stretch to win but way way over priced

The Shark

Juniors
Good going Umina panthers. super bet there... hope you won big.

Tipster. took your tips mate and i made a few hundred so very good weekend.

Latest posts