What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Blunder

Datramp

Juniors
I’m glad, I may be delusional but I think we can beat both Souths and the Roosters and play the Storm in the grand final............I wonder what that shudder was that just went up my spine?

Wouldn't it be amazing though. Beat the Broncos, rabbits, chooks and storm/sharks to win the final. That's like an all-star lineup of grubby hated teams.

This Year?

Immortal
I’m glad, I may be delusional but I think we can beat both Souths and the Roosters and play the Storm in the grand final............I wonder what that shudder was that just went up my spine?
That shudder is called belief and I have it too, Every side that is left can win which makes it so exciting,

Bench
I’m pretty sure it was the ghost of 99.

If we do get to play them, we have to make sure Mundine and Ainscough are not invited, they’ll find a way to eff it up again.
I agree about Mundine but not Ainscough. He was on a hiding to nothing, if he didn’t go high they score easily.

Dracarys

Juniors
Mitchell almost singlehandedly handed us our asses last time we played. His absence will be a huge psychological lift for us if we manage to subdue the Rabbidohs.