What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL.com Fantasy Football

Catweazle

Juniors
This year it's under 'Dream Team' and if you haven't signed up, you still have 7hrs and 34 minutes to go.

If you'd like to join a league, feel free to join league number 369625, or pm me your league's number and I'll be happy to join up.

www.nrl.com

Catweazle

Juniors
There's a crapload of spots. My private league isn't that full either (you can have three leagues per one team).

Catweazle

Juniors
Looks good, good to see another female in it. :) There are prizes so if people have time they might want to join that one too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catweazle

Juniors
Six more teams needed to fill the league.

By the way, if you're not familiar with The Mighty Boosh, that's where the league name comes from.

Catweazle

Juniors
Yes, round one games are underway so the status is in LOCKOUT.. but you should get to play for points against yourself until round 4 (?). you'll get to pick your team probably from tuesday onwards (depends on how quickly they OPEN the game again after Monday night football, can be as short as 2 hours).

TWO SPOTS LEFT!

Latest posts