What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fans Touch Comp - Eels Team

Just to let everyone know the Kotro Cup for 2003 looks like it will be played on either 6th or 13th December. Confirmation of date should come this week I hope.

So, if you are interested in playing for the Eels, please PM me and let me know, or email me at leaguevoice@iinet.net.au

Girls and kids are not only welcome, they are needed!

As always comp will be played on Richie Benaud Oval, starting at 10am and going until us Eels beat the living crap out of everyone else! lol

Fun day is had by all, so sign up now, only 14 spaces per team and some already taken!

BD5733

Juniors
I am interested again, but depending on what time the day will finish, I might not be able to stay the whole day.

If this is the case though I will be there as long as I can in support of the team, ensuring that the Cup comes home to where it belongs in the mighty blue and gold!

The Colonel

Immortal
Make sure its the 6th HJ. I need to do something the day before my wedding and as its straight across the road what better way to spend a day!

Nikki

Coach
13th sounds good. I will be part of your cheer squad... "SOMEBODY KILL SOMEBODY!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
parra_princess said:
I really want to come but i'll be at Schoolies in the first week of December. So Please make it the 13th!

yyeeeaaahhh!!! i wanna come too, but there's no way im missing that party!!! :lol: :lol: :D make it the 13th dammit!!!

i should have a final date tomorrow

it will be a sunday, so 7th or 21st it seems, as 14th is Leagues Club picnic or something

di luvs parra

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
Make sure its the 6th HJ. I need to do something the day before my wedding and as its straight across the road what better way to spend a day!

All the best for your upcoming nuptials Colonel :D

The Colonel

Immortal
di luvs parra said:
Colonel Eel said:

All the best for your upcoming nuptials Colonel :D

Thanks.....

If its going to be the 7th I'll come across for a quick run in the monkey suit cos I have to be at the church by 2.15!

parra_princess

Juniors
JessEel said:
parra_princess said:
I really want to come but i'll be at Schoolies in the first week of December. So Please make it the 13th!

yyeeeaaahhh!!! i wanna come too, but there's no way im missing that party!!! :lol: :lol: :D make it the 13th dammit!!!

All the way Jess ! we'll prolly be hung over still on the 13th ay but we'll give it a shot :D

The 7th December is now a CONFIRMED date for the competition.

10am start, stragglers will be beaten with dead animals.

For more info, check www.nrl-fans.com By the end of the week full details should be there and any updates will be there also.

I'll post up a team list here as soon as I get off my butt and write down all those who have emailed me or called etc

Cheers

di luvs parra

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
As you have confirmed it as the 7th HJ I'll be there in the suit.......

It isn't a white suit is it ? 8-[

I'll be there with the camera so you have some more pics for your wedding album, hehe

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm in black and gold and the boys are in blue and black! Blue and Gold for the wedding - are there any other colours???