What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fans Touch Comp - Eels Team

di luvs parra

Juniors
Sounds good,sounds like there'll be some good sorts there....I might crash the reception :lol:

No,there aren't any other colours but Blue and Gold 8)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel Eel said:
There will be some good sorts there...... and a couple of handsome fellas too!!! :lol:

Are you included in that lot........Colonel ? ?

Whose catering the wedding..................anyone associated with a certain Fried Chicken ? ?

The Colonel

Immortal
You'd have to ask the boss if I'm included in that lot!!! ;-)

KFC is definitely not catering this wedding though it may have been a good idea........ :)

Are you seriously considering playing in your suit?

Cause if so let me say that that would be one of the Toughest things I have ever seen, and I would have to recommend you to this fella I know called the Toughness Supervisor, who is an exremely Tough bloke.

The Colonel

Immortal
Hmmmmm..... I could be persuaded to have a run as long as I'm not seen..... I'd have to drop the jacket - you just can't run in one of those!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel Eel said:
Hmmmmm..... I could be persuaded to have a run as long as I'm not seen..... I'd have to drop the jacket - you just can't run in one of those!!

Or you could postpone the wedding for a week or so............get you priorities right, Colonel.

The Colonel

Immortal
I tried....... believe me I tried....... but I'll get a run in at least.....you know lkast wish for a condemned man sorta thing!

PB

Bench
I was away last week, but HJ, you know i am keen. And this year i am not going to bow out at the semis stage, i am there for there for the long hall.

Work Christmas party the night before, but that shouldnt pose a problem....

yeah I'm real keen too. I reckon we might be able to crack the final this year. I been training hard, using my Monday night touch games as practics for the big day. We just won last night to qualify for the Grand Final next week, so hopefully I have been doing something right that I can take to the 7th.

unfortunately 3 of the guys in my touch team will probably be playing for the raiders, so I need good, fast guys like you :)