What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fans Touch Comp - Knights Team

Just to let everyone know the Kotro Cup for 2003 looks like it will be played on either 6th or 13th December. Confirmation of date should come this week I hope.

So, if you are interested in playing for the Knights, please PM me and let me know, or email me at leaguevoice@iinet.net.au. I do believe that Aqua Duck is organising your team so maybe you should contact him instead :p

Girls, big fellas and kids are not only welcome, they are needed!

As always comp will be played on Richie Benaud Oval, starting at 10am and going until us Eels beat the living crap out of everyone else! lol

Fun day is had by all, so sign up now, only 14 spaces per team and some already taken!

astrogirl

First Grade
I turned up last time, and the only Knights fans I met were Ben and aqua duck which was a bit disappointing. Not cos Ben and aqua duck aren't great blokes, but the fact that I only met 2 forum ppl :( I know this had a lot to do with the fact that bushfires were making travel on the F3 a bit dicey... my point is that this will only be fun if a big group of us turn up.

So I'm registering some keenness (is that even a word?!?), subject to final arrangements such as the date.

aqua_duck

Coach
im definately up for it, I can probably get a few mates to come along as well, Ive been to the last two days and its been pretty good, though we've lacked numbers on both occasions so if sum ppl can come along and ill bring a few mates we should be good, and btw its not just about football its about having fun, meeting new ppl, giving it to the roosters fans

The_Ben

Juniors
If it's on the 6th I'll be fine, if it's on the 13th I won't be able to make it.

Since last year I've added another few kilos to my formidable size. I've got quicker and got the step working again. I've been playing touch wed and thurs nights during the off-season, so I'll be in fine form.

And oh yeah, Astrogirl, yes you can get my autograph on a footy ball this time.

Count me in Aqua_duck if it's on the 6th.

astrogirl

First Grade
The_Ben said:
And oh yeah, Astrogirl, yes you can get my autograph on a footy ball this time.
LOL, you are a goose. IMO your autograph would deface a ball and hence devalue it ;-) so thanks but no thanks :D

Hey Ben are you playing in the Artarmon comp by any chance?

parra_princess

Juniors
I can only make it on the 13th because i'll be in Schoolies for the first week of december. Which is a shame because last year I was in Hawaii for the first week in December which was when it was on. C'mon HJ make it the 13th!!!

The_Ben

Juniors
I've seen that touch comp at Artarmon reserve and it's huge. I'm not playing in that one.

My rugby club organised a comp at our home ground on Wednesday nights. We've only got 8 teams in the comp, but it's all good off-season training for most of us.

astrogirl

First Grade
I was just wondering whether it was possible that we were both playing at the same ground. I play there every week. It's nearly finals time.

aqua_duck

Coach
I'd prefer it to be on the 13th because I might not be able to be make it on the 6th. If anyone is interested, just email me or better still PM me, and HJ, you're going down this time mate.

northey

First Grade
i had a good time at the last comp.
i'll be able to come if it is on the 6th but not the 13....
coz on the 13th i am going to the members christmas party

by the way henry these mates of yours you keep telling me about better be good

socksie

Juniors
I would prefer the 13th as I am coming back from Schoolies on the night of the 6th.

I used to play in the schoolgirls comp at Artarmon Reserve. that doesnt mean i can play... because i cant.

The 7th December is now a CONFIRMED date for the competition.

10am start, stragglers will be beaten with dead animals.

For more info, check www.nrl-fans.com By the end of the week full details should be there and any updates will be there also.

Aqua Duck, I need you to email me at leaguevoice@iinet.net.au ASAp buddy so we can keep in touch regarding Knights team.

Cheers

parra_princess

Juniors
Well unfortunately, I will still be passing out on Mermaid beach in QLD that day as I don't return home from Schoolies till the 9th. Dam you HJ it's on the same day as the Eels members X-mas partay too!

The_Ben

Juniors
Woo hoo!!!! I'm there. Everyone be prepared to witness the Mr_Ben in all his glory. Just when you thought Joey or Carlos was the greatest player in the world, you shall witness me!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
parra_princess said:
Well unfortunately, I will still be passing out on Mermaid beach in QLD that day as I don't return home from Schoolies till the 9th. Dam you HJ it's on the same day as the Eels members X-mas partay too!

No the members xmas partyu is on the Saturday! Three events in two days!!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
aqua_duck, it's possible I'll be able to make it but I can't let you know for sure yet - I have a few birthdays to celebrate in December and I'm waiting on others to get organised.

Anyway if the team fills then so be it - maybe I'll just turn up on the day and be a cheerleader...

The_Ben

Juniors
If anyone needs a lift to the ground from the North Shore area, I can give em a lift, just email me.

Latest posts