What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fans Touch Comp - Knights Team

astrogirl

First Grade
NC said:
astrogirl said:
I reckon it would be great to meet you NC, regardless whether you play or cheer :D
I'm hoping that I can make it so I can meet all you guys too. I was talking to Henry the other day and he was trying to convince me to come and he said that you and me would get on really well :D
I was kind of having a "quiet and shy day" the day Henry met me... what I am trying to say is that I hope everyone can handle lots of chatter!!! :?

NC

Juniors
astrogirl said:
NC said:
astrogirl said:
I reckon it would be great to meet you NC, regardless whether you play or cheer :D
I'm hoping that I can make it so I can meet all you guys too. I was talking to Henry the other day and he was trying to convince me to come and he said that you and me would get on really well :D
I was kind of having a "quiet and shy day" the day Henry met me... what I am trying to say is that I hope everyone can handle lots of chatter!!! :?
Yeah, when I first met Henry I didn't talk much either because I'm really shy & quiet when I first meet new people but after a while I can get really loud and talkative ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
NC said:
Yeah, when I first met Henry I didn't talk much either because I'm really shy & quiet when I first meet new people but after a while I can get really loud and talkative ;-)
LOL, that sounds quite a bit like me!!!

Oh, the other thing is... does anybody need a lift from Parramatta station to the ground? I have room for 3 (maybe 4 if you're prepared to be squished but it's only a short trip from there anyway)

northey

First Grade
I was kind of having a "quiet and shy day" the day Henry met me... what I am trying to say is that I hope everyone can handle lots of chatter!!!

we will get along well then i have a problem with not shutting up,,,,,,, but i have no voice at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time a spider bit me the knight before so i was a bit sick!

NC

Juniors
anyway girls, I must get going now, hopefully I can make it and meet you all! Cya 8)

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
we will get along well then i have a problem with not shutting up,,,,,,, but i have no voice at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!
northey I hope your voice gets better - you won't be much competition for me if you don't have a voice atm :(

northey

First Grade
northey I hope your voice gets better - you won't be much competition for me if you don't have a voice atm

lol yes but i am sure it will be better before the 7th but i will loose my voice again at the touch footy

northey

First Grade
ummm there is a posibility that hughesyno1_fan (nicole) could be at the touch footy comp.... but she might not go

aqua_duck

Coach
We shouldn't have a problem at all with numbers, I talked to a few of my mates today and they're good to go, I want to try get a list up by next tuesday at the latest.

northey

First Grade
melliez
henry
myself ( erin )
Astrogirl
The_ben
Matt23
Camelwise
michael_ballack
NC ( maybe )

and i am bringing josh and possibly 2 chicks with me

it is on this sunday!!!!

henry and i thought it would be good if we could all get there an hour early or so to train and get to know each other.

i will be there jus after 9am

The_Ben

Juniors
Hope everyone is having an early night tonight so they are fresh for tomorrow. I'll be out on the drink until 5am, might get two hours sleep then I'll roll over to the ground.

Is there a BBQ again, as I'm going to bring some meat along and rolls.

les norton

First Grade
GOOD LUCK GUYS

I will be cheering all the way from brissie....bring us home the gold. Do us proud. kick some arse. And all that other crap....

Henry - remember: face massage to you know who!!!! ;-) :D

Latest posts