What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fans Touch Comp - Knights Team

northey

First Grade
it is ok eddie t if you can not go
there is always next time!!!!!

okay people we have lost someone and we still need people from here to come and play

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-o<

aqua_duck

Coach
Good stuff, I mean all we need is one or two girls/big fellas and and one or two young male athlete type players and we'll be set. It'll be good to see you all on the day, even though I've met most of you guys before it'll be good to catch up.

*melliez*

Juniors
Well guys and girls I can play, but there is one slight problem, if my knee starts playing up I will have to sit out a game, which could be bad, but I am pretty confident that it should be sweet.

I got the confirmation from my physio last night that it was fine to start playing sports again after a few months off. I am pumped and ready to go.

*melliez*

Juniors
northey said:
well that would be great melliez if you could go!!

I'll be there ready and willing to play. I just went for a run this morning just to get used to running around again seeing as it has been a while since I have been able to. I think I might have to get up early every morning and do it now, it felt so good!

astrogirl

First Grade
*melliez* said:
I'll be there ready and willing to play. I just went for a run this morning just to get used to running around again seeing as it has been a while since I have been able to. I think I might have to get up early every morning and do it now, it felt so good!
melliez, good to hear that your knee is getting better :D Going for a run does feel great doesn't it!

aqua_duck

Coach
Ok with 2 weeks to go I'd like to confirm our line up just so everything runs smoothly on the day so:

1.Aqua_duck
2.Astrogirl
3.The_ben
4.Matt23
5.Northey
6.Camelwise
7.michael_ballack
8.Northey's friend

who else have we got?

northey

First Grade
1.Aqua_duck
2.Astrogirl
3.The_ben
4.Matt23
5.Northey
6.Camelwise
7.michael_ballack
8.Northey's friend

right i will talk some people into going because we need more people to go
because there will only be one sub with that team above

henry are you bringing any of your mates??????

well i look forward to seeing you all there

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
right i will talk some people into going because we need more people to go because there will only be one sub with that team above
I have superior fitness if that helps ;-) actually I am kind of kidding.

Is anyone making the trek down from Newcastle?

NC

Juniors
At the moment I'm 50/50. Not sure if I can make it yet or not.

If I can, I'll only be there to support and cheer you guys on, I can't play cause I cut my hand really badly last Friday.

northey

First Grade
well it is ok if you can not play just cheer us on and be loud!!!

lol

i played 3 games of soccer today and i was cheering all the time aswell and lost my voice :(

and i never shut up when you get to know me so it very hard having no voice

NC

Juniors
astrogirl said:
I reckon it would be great to meet you NC, regardless whether you play or cheer :D
I'm hoping that I can make it so I can meet all you guys too. I was talking to Henry the other day and he was trying to convince me to come and he said that you and me would get on really well :D

northey

First Grade
I'm hoping that I can make it so I can meet all you guys too. I was talking to Henry the other day and he was trying to convince me to come and he said that you and me would get on really well

i know that at the start of the year at the touch footy day there were hardly anyone from the forum which was a let down... the only ppl from there was, big tim, parki, henry, my self and one or two other people

Latest posts