What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fortunately JMK only has a break even of 14 so he should be able to cover that. Hold on to him and see how he goes in the position.
Well mate just read they are moving him to hooker. Gonna play Fa'amanu Brown off
the bench.

The big question will be is his defence up to it? How many missed tackles? How many mins?? Will he play about 60 or will he only get 45?? Hmm.... a hold this next week and re-assess. In a fortnight could very well be a sell!

Maybe a couple of cash outs or Cows there in Campbell, Fonua. Haas as well!

Well mate just read they are moving him to hooker. Gonna play Fa'amanu Brown off
the bench.

The big question will be is his defence up to it? How many missed tackles? How many mins?? Will he play about 60 or will he only get 45?? Hmm.... a hold this next week and re-assess. In a fortnight could very well be a sell!

Maybe a couple of cash outs or Cows there in Campbell, Fonua. Haas as well!
Careful if hass mate. I think Bennett will play around with his game time too much for now. There are better buys out there Paseka from manly for one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@The Windsor Rabbit studying it now!

Edit: not going for Paseka this week or Haas. Nicholls to Paseka next week is a big option for a 100k cash out as once Sam is back Nicholls will barely play more than 15mins.

You are flying mate and if you ever wanna ask me for what I think is best I'm here to help with 1-2 hints/tips.

Thing with me is I will never say die!!!

I'm really competitive!

FUN FACT: I'm the only guy that has defeated Windsor so far lads!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 not happy at all with Mbye only scoring 25. It's sure concerning. I am trying to be patient with him!

JMK making 32 means he will have another price rise but is close to peaking.

Edit: they've just brought JMK' score down to 29.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
@callmack1 not happy at all with Mbye only scoring 25. It's sure concerning. I am trying to be patient with him!

JMK making 32 means he will have another price rise but is close to peaking.

Edit: they've just brought JMK' score down to 29.
Agreed, I may have to look at selling both soon.

Was pretty happy with Su'a though.

hunters

Juniors
Yeah, he did pretty good too. He is first in my emergencies so thinking about switching the non playing Dillon onto the bench so that Martin auto emergencies for him. Although he is the last to play of my reserves and there is a risk he might actually get a gig late and score 10 points for me!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, he did pretty good too. He is first in my emergencies so thinking about switching the non playing Dillon onto the bench so that Martin auto emergencies for him. Although he is the last to play of my reserves and there is a risk he might actually get a gig late and score 10 points for me!
So he's not in your 17 Martin??

Will be next week.

That the danger of using that loophole mate. Good luck if you try :thumbsup:

hunters

Juniors
Thanks God I didn’t try. Dillon did get a run for 7 points. WTF was I thinking when I brought him in?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks God I didn’t try. Dillon did get a run for 7 points. WTF was I thinking when I brought him in?
You're still smashing it and that's a minor issue.

I've bigger issues with JMK, Mbye, Rein, Hiku and Arrow stuffing me over!

Looks like @Itsamansgame can beat me. Only 74 behind but they robbed me a point on Mbye so I'll message them by email for sure to correct that.

Itsa has Widdop plus Aitken and Ah Mau.

I have Jake Turbo so I need him to score about 55 and hope Aitken only scores 20 odd and Ah Mau mid 30's. Ifthat happens Widdop has to score a 65-70 for Itsa to win!

Gonna be a nailbiter and they way St Merge are performing, Itsa is in the front seat!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why the hell did I listen to STID and bring Rein in??

Only scored 37 ffs.

I've a lot of headaches!

If Arrow is out quite a while I don't think I can afford Fifita.