What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cmon Jake Turbo. Don't give him a spell Trent! Play him 80....

Need him to double his 29 he has at half time and I can just scrape home!

Bloody Aitken @Itsamansgame scoree nearly bloody 70.

Rabbits20

Immortal
View attachment 19726

Oh wow I am rank 84 this week.
f**k like wow bro!

That's just so good mate!

You've went up from like 5200 to 2800 and STID is only just ahead of you in terms of overall rankings!

Oi bro Hunters is nearly inside the top 400 overall! He's a freak.

Dunno why he bought Aubusson though! He seems to be able to do these kinds of things and still start up there!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well it's all still updating and I'm only a handful of points ahead of Itsa.

I was going nuts when Jake Turbo with 1min left made that line break and broke a tackle plus made 20 odd metres. It's just what I needed I think to just get @Itsamansgame! I'm really really competetive mate.

I think after it's all updated I will just sneak home around the 770 mark. Great match up though Itsa. After a slow start mate you are building very nicely!

@callmack1 not your best round mate!

I still can't believe how Windsor and Hunters got above 850. Like wow lads! What's the secret:)

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 overall currently I've scored 6741 and you're on 6737. How cool is that??

One thing is for sure, some big decisions again this week!

Rhyse Martin definitely one to look at!

Last edited:

hunters

Juniors
@hunters why buy Aubusson??

It's a big no no no no no!!!!!!!
He's cheap, plays round 13 and I never spend much on the centres as they are all as likely to score 15 as they are to score 50. Rather invest my money in the positions that do work.

He scored about the same as Hiku who will lose money this week but Aubo will make a bit :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
He's cheap, plays round 13 and I never spend much on the centres as they are all as likely to score 15 as they are to score 50. Rather invest my money in the positions that do work.

He scored about the same as Hiku who will lose money this week but Aubo will make a bit :)
I don't like the move. Sorry. Waste of a trade.

I think round 13 is a bye week for head to head!

hunters

Juniors
I don't like the move. Sorry. Waste of a trade.

I think round 13 is a bye week for head to head!
No need to apologise. I definitely didn't give myself a chubby bringing him in but I had to bring in someone to replace Kennar and there were limited options. I'm still going ok.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No need to apologise. I definitely didn't give myself a chubby bringing him in but I had to bring in someone to replace Kennar and there were limited options. I'm still going ok.
Ok huh lol!!!??

You're killing it mate. Nearly in the top 400 out of 96k. That's freakish....

If you've any tips I'm all ears??

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just updated and it says I got Itsa 774-770.

If the Mbye point isn't fixed by morning I'm still gonna email them as every point is important to me!

A few rounds ago I got robbed on like 2-3 points.

Latest posts