What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was tossing up @callmack1 as you know whether or not to bring in Aitken... well I went Farah instead this week!

Rabbitcrohs I think is mace and he has Aitken so he will be pumped. He is already up on me! Alvaro had an off night too!!

I seem to be able to beat the top guys like you @Souths Till I Die and the lower ranked guys beat me... it's one of those years...

I've gone with Ponga as captain this week! Cmon and get me a massive score to get me out of this!

ThingFish

Juniors
I was tossing up @callmack1 as you know whether or not to bring in Aitken... well I went Farah instead this week!

Rabbitcrohs I think is mace and he has Aitken so he will be pumped. He is already up on me! Alvaro had an off night too!!

I seem to be able to beat the top guys like you @Souths Till I Die and the lower ranked guys beat me... it's one of those years...

I've gone with Ponga as captain this week! Cmon and get me a massive score to get me out of this!
I’ve got Aitken and Dufty :laughing::thumbsup:

ThingFish

Juniors

:joy::joy:You’re even panicking about the fake footy. Relax R20, from what I can see you’re up by 6 and projected to win by 80. Deep breaths brother, deep breaths :thumbsup:

hunters

Juniors

I went Ponga too and now we’re both f**ked! My goal was top 100 but it’s all over now ;(

callmack1

Staff member
Gee, I've missed out on some points tonight with Ponga getting injured and Su'a failing his HIA.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Rabbits20 should of gone aitken instead of Hopoate! That’s all good though I think Hoppa will average more in the long term playing at fullback I hope.
I tried telling you that too mate;)

Don't worry bro your the fav currently...

I've still gotta get rid of Fonua and now Matt Wright back up is injured too!!

I've only 6 trades left, you??

I also look like I could lose to Rabbitcrohs who is either CAFPOW or Mace.. not sure which one yet...

Also bro I captained Ponga!! That stung bad....

Rabbits20

Immortal
@themacemaceman the workers show down hahaha!!!

Looks like you could beat me and pull off an upset!! I'm angry I captained Ponga and Matt Wright went off injured too who's just a stopgap option currently!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I tried telling you that too mate;)

Don't worry bro your the fav currently...

I've still gotta get rid of Fonua and now Matt Wright back up is injured too!!

I've only 6 trades left, you??

I also look like I could lose to Rabbitcrohs who is either CAFPOW or Mace.. not sure which one yet...

Also bro I captained Ponga!! That stung bad....

I have 8 trades left but Ponga is a massive headache. I’ll have to wait and see on the severity of the injury. Farah seemed to go well though so that’s a big plus. Mbye’s going pretty well for you too. Hoping Arey, Taumololo and Cook go Boom next

Travitoh

First Grade
I have 8 trades left but Ponga is a massive headache. I’ll have to wait and see on the severity of the injury. Farah seemed to go well though so that’s a big plus. Mbye’s going pretty well for you too. Hoping Arey, Taumololo and Cook go Boom next

Grade 2 hammy, 3-4 weeks I've seen.
I'd suggest he is a hold unless you have trades to burn

Rabbits20

Immortal
You've got the best team out of all of us mate!

You're the favourite now @$2.50 Hunters $4.00 Callmack $6.00 etc..... lol hahahahah

Windsor and I are both running low on trades like Hunters...

Thing Fish may be the dark horse... could cause an upset in finals..

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You've got the best team out of all of us mate!

You're the favourite now @$2.50 Hunters $4.00 Callmack $6.00 etc..... lol hahahahah

Windsor and I are both running low on trades like Hunters...

Thing Fish may be the dark horse... could cause an upset in finals..

Nah I think my team value is pretty average tbh. I have players like Martin and Farah who are really touch and go at this point. I might’ve made a big mistake in choosing Hopoate over Aitken too but I figured fullbacks are always gonna get more ball than centres.

Anyone can win at this point really.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nah I think my team value is pretty average tbh. I have players like Martin and Farah who are really touch and go at this point. I might’ve made a big mistake in choosing Hopoate over Aitken too but I figured fullbacks are always gonna get more ball than centres.

Anyone can win at this point really.
Now Tohu is injured!!!! Farrrrkkkk how will I have enough trades for all this.... all year it has happened!!!

You're the fav.

Latest posts