What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Guys like Papenhuyzen are no brainers, It is trying to predict what winger or prop is going to take that leap.

That is what happens in the winners teams
Thanks for that thought. Looks like I will be changing my full back.

By the way I'm not seeing this as anything except competing against Penrith dudes. Hopefully it will remain light hearted fun.

Iamback

Coach
Thanks for that thought. Looks like I will be changing my full back.

By the way I'm not seeing this as anything except competing against Penrith dudes. Hopefully it will remain light hearted fun.

Depends if I keep Cleary. We have a hard start to the year I might be able to upgrade the fullback.

I stack my pack so go cheap on the backs.

We have 7. I can make it public if we want to just add randoms

Nutz

Bench
Depends if I keep Cleary. We have a hard start to the year I might be able to upgrade the fullback.

I stack my pack so go cheap on the backs.

We have 7. I can make it public if we want to just add randoms
It's surprising that not many members want to have a go. Maybe put a post in all of the other forums, surely someone will join before the Sunday game.
I'd rather LU members be part of it instead of going public...thoughts

Iamback

Coach
It's surprising that not many members want to have a go. Maybe put a post in all of the other forums, surely someone will join before the Sunday game.

Yeah sounds good. Post away

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'm happy with whatever happens. I don't care if it is just a few of us if it can work that way. I don't mind it being open to other LU members. I'm just appreciative of whoever has got this going.

Nutz

Bench
I'm happy with whatever happens. I don't care if it is just a few of us if it can work that way. I don't mind it being open to other LU members. I'm just appreciative of whoever has got this going.
I just put out the invite code the other LU forums and I just saw we have some late comers [9]. We have enough for giggles Ned but it would be better to have the full 16.

Nutz

Bench
After inviting other forums members to join I was painted a spammer by a mod, I get why it's against the rules but I feel like I'm viewed as some kind of forum criminal.
Anyways we have enough combatants and the program will organise us playing against each other more than once. Happy days.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
After inviting other forums members to join I was painted a spammer by a mod, I get why it's against the rules but I feel like I'm viewed as some kind of forum criminal.
Anyways we have enough combatants and the program will organise us playing against each other more than once. Happy days.
Well done Nutz.
It's awful when best intentions are missed judged. I appreciate your work.
Should be fun.
Good Luck !

Nutz

Bench
Well done Nutz.
It's awful when best intentions are missed judged. I appreciate your work.
Should be fun.
Good Luck !
It's all up and running now Ned, we have an equal amount of ten players so no byes. Starts today woohoo. If you click on the LU comp it should show you who your playing against and it will show progressive accumulative points once games start playing.

Iamback

Coach
Don't forget. You can make unlimited changes BEFORE round 1.

It is hard with the split round but a guide is who started in trials last week should be who starts this week.

My toss up is Weekes and Strange from Canberra both are cheapies.

Weekes started but Strange played better. I want one in my squad, So I have to punt on who gets the job so not to waste a change after round 1

Ned Kelly

Juniors
It's all up and running now Ned, we have an equal amount of ten players so no byes. Starts today woohoo. If you click on the LU comp it should show you who your playing against and it will show progressive accumulative points once games start playing.
Ned's Lads are up against the LFC Dolphins.

I'm predicting a close game that could come down to the wire.

Nutz

Bench
Ned's Lads are up against the LFC Dolphins.

I'm predicting a close game that could come down to the wire.
It could go down to the wire...this is going to be the matchup of century ladies and gentlemen.... intro "eye of the tiger" music ....

Nutz

Bench
The battle of the big cats IamNutz v Kinghippoz is going to cause more fur balls than ever before :)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
It could go down to the wire...this is going to be the matchup of century ladies and gentlemen.... intro "eye of the tiger" music ....
Love it.
At least it will be easy for you and me to recognize each others teams. I went through about four team name changes until I settled on Ned Lads for that purpose.

Nutz

Bench
Love it.
At least it will be easy for you and me to recognize each others teams. I went through about four team name changes until I settled on Ned Lads for that purpose.
After Vegas you and I are leading Ned, woohoo.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
After Vegas you and I are leading Ned, woohoo.
That's hilarious. I had a player that didn't make it onto the field and another that under performed so drastically I am dropping him first chance.

My captain hasn't played yet so pretty pumped.