What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Nutz

Bench
SmartSelect_20240818_184914_NRL Fantasy.jpg

Well done Ned and SISIG.
Commiserations PT and IGTW.
I got 911 but I fear next week I'll be down troops.
It's getting tense. See you then Ned, Hairy and SISIG.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Bummer Perth Tiger.

Better luck next year.
View attachment 92673

Well done Ned and SISIG.
Commiserations PT and IGTW.
I got 911 but I fear next week I'll be down troops.
It's getting tense. See you then Ned, Hairy and SISIG.
It's a bummer that you and I are playing for a spot in the Grand Final Nutz. Wish I was playing you in the Grand Final.

After this game I will have one trade left so I hope either you win or I suffer no injuries or suspensions.

I don't see me cracking the magic one thousand but I reckon you are a chance.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Nutz

Bench
Bummer Perth Tiger.

Better luck next year.

It's a bummer that you and I are playing for a spot in the Grand Final Nutz. Wish I was playing you in the Grand Final.

After this game I will have one trade left so I hope either you win or I suffer no injuries or suspensions.

I don't see me cracking the magic one thousand but I reckon you are a chance.

GOOD LUCK !!!
Na I'm stuffed. I'm out of trades with a few injuries. White flag time mate.
Good fun hey. PT gave it a good shot.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Na I'm stuffed. I'm out of trades with a few injuries. White flag time mate.
Good fun hey. PT gave it a good shot
PT has been really unlucky especially last week.

It has been much more fun than I thought it would be . I will be looking forward to next season as soon as our comp comes to an end.

Nutz

Bench
PT has been really unlucky especially last week.

It has been much more fun than I thought it would be . I will be looking forward to next season as soon as our comp comes to an end.
Absolutely.
As soon as there is a comp ready I'll get us a joining code and try to get more from our forum to play. Those who haven't played before would be amazed how easy it is and how much fun it is.
Also it makes you more aware/knowledgeable on other clubs and players and gives you more interest in other games especially when the Tigers lose ha ha.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I thought I was going to be forced to make 3 trades this week but it turns out I can get by with 2 even though it potentially means less points scored.

I have decided that it is worth the risk this game if I am lucky enough to get through to next week I will have 2 trades up my sleeve.

That's my plan for now anyway with every likelihood I will panic before kick off and blow my trades.

Decisions , decisions. :rolleyes:

Nerve wracking stuff. :oops:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
No no no. Reverse this week's trades, your playing me remember. Show some respect to poor ol Nutz Ned.
View attachment 92790
Like I said I wish we weren't playing each other this weekend. I would have felt a lot better being aggressive towards another team, particularly a non- tigers team. As much as I think you are a good bloke I do like winning.

Having said that if you win I will be happy knowing I gave it my best shot and that you are in the Grand Final. I believe that fits into the "win- win" category.

I wish you luck and hope neither of our teams suffers injuries or suspensions.

Nutz

Bench
R
Like I said I wish we weren't playing each other this weekend. I would have felt a lot better being aggressive towards another team, particularly a non- tigers team. As much as I think you are a good bloke I do like winning.

Having said that if you win I will be happy knowing I gave it my best shot and that you are in the Grand Final. I believe that fits into the "win- win" category.

I wish you luck and hope neither of our teams suffers injuries or suspensions.
Right, if that's how your going to play it then the gloves are off. ;)
No more Mr nice guy from me, your going down Mr Kelly! I've got an Ace up my sleeve so watch out. Ha ha ha