What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I hate it when I check my team and they are all selected. Once teams are locked I see players are out eg Curren.

You are a good chance of winning this one and I will be barracking for you if you do.

Nutz

Bench
@Ned Kelly
How in the hell did Chrichton stay on the field.
I'm screwed now.
RTS was my only hope of staying in touch with you Ned. He's cat 1 so he's out for the remainder of this game and also the GF.
My team has disintegrated. I've gone from the Penthouse to the Shithouse.
I'm cheering for you now because your the only one with a side that can beat the others...go the Tigers.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I saw the replay during the Bronco's game. Definitely deserved 10 in the bin. Such bad luck with RTS. That will probably make the difference as to who will win this one.

Nutz

Bench
I saw the replay during the Bronco's game. Definitely deserved 10 in the bin. Such bad luck with RTS. That will probably make the difference as to who will win this one.
Yeh exactly. Mate the ref said there were mitigating circumstances. It doesn't matter. Direct force to the noggin is straight to the bin. It nearly wiped him out literally.
I've done a quick analysis and predict the score to be,
Ned 870
Nutz 800
Grand final
Ned v Hairy
2024 champion Ned :)
See how close I am.