What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Souths til I die is already up to about 530 from 8 players!!!!!

This guy is a guru on Fantasy!!!!!

Callmack I have realised to be competitive I have had to copy him on a few smart choices......

I bought Mannering and Curtis Scott...

Now with Johnson injured I think I need Cleary;)

I should have enough too!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have been thinking what would STID do Callmack and I knew he'd make Mannering Captain this round so that's exactly what I did too........

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hahaha how good did Cleary go? 120 points!!! Hell yeah. I'm heaps disappointed Shaun johnson got injured though. Not just for fantasy but for the warriors. Their season is now over.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths til I die is already on 759 Callmack.

Even with me missing about 5 players I can't match him!!!!!!

I'm on 340.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've just been getting lucky a few weeks in a row.

I'm not really dreading it mate. Ill always support the rabbitohs. Even if I don't support the coaches decision. Every player that goes out there in red and green I back.
I just can't understand Madge currently.

I do hate to say it as I've been a big fan of him but we need change......

I'll still go when we play the Raiders in a fortnight most likely 6 and 12 we will be.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Eisenhuth had a strong end to that half and he's got it back to a nail biter:

Souths til I die: 785
R20: 784

I point the difference!!!!

Tedesco should outscore Eisenhuth in the second half and take Souths til I die to victory!!!!!

You have no halfback though and I'm without Friend.........

I just think Souths til I die has got a bit unlucky this weekend and I've been very extremely lucky!!!!!!