What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2023

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Bloody awesome, Cleary awful for 60mins then showed why I think in 10 years we are talking about the greatest ever player of all time

very sweet seeing Brisbane lose like that again, beautiful finish to the night seeing the great Clifford Lyons up there too

Blair

Coach
I'd rather get well beaten last week than lead 24-8, with all the momentum, but lose it this week.

Reactions: Izz

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cool southerly change is due to hit but not until around 9pm. It’s currently 33 and very windy, we’re sitting around doing nothing at work cause it’s too windy to operate the cranes. Gonna make for some interesting conditions especially if that southerly hits midway through the game and gives the team running from the south end the advantage. Whoever wins the toss should take that into account.
I f**king called it!! Had Penrith by 3 too so was on the money there as well

Bloody awesome, Cleary awful for 60mins then showed why I think in 10 years we are talking about the greatest ever player of all time

very sweet seeing Brisbane lose like that again, beautiful finish to the night seeing the great Clifford Lyons up there too
Then Cliffy just disappeared from the stage?

JJ

Immortal
A team for the ages, no mistake

After an appalling mins , Cleary delivers the best 20 imaginable

Leota was a monster…

Izz

Bench
Yeah, absolutely amazing. It was like he took a breath, then grabbed his team by the scruff of the neck and dragged them over the line.

I also think Cogger coming on for Luai actually helped, too. He just played direct, engaged the line, linked up with Cleary, no nonsense, just basic footy structure. He'll go good for Newcastle, I reckon.

Dark Corner

Juniors
f**king great final and gutted for Bronco's but hardly saw Reece Walsh in the first half.
Brisbane must be gutted having both Bronco's and Lions lose by close score....as I said Sport can be cruel.

Dark Corner

Juniors
AFL Kiss opener looked for better then the NRL and the end seemed low key for the NRL with Peter V'landy's gut hanging out like a Curry's salemen.
The game it's self was out of this world.

Blair

Coach
I went to sleep after Mam's third :mad: Gutted. The Aussie time zone gets me so often
Sorry to rub it in but it's a public holiday here in NSW.

I'm having a leisurely breakfast as I also digest last night's drama. In an act of hubris-inducing schadenfreude, I've just poured myself another cup of coffee and am about to view the Broncos' forum. I'll pick up from Mam's first try...

JJ

Immortal
Just up there as a former winner of the Churchill, Sterlo was meant to do it as the first winner but was busy so they went for the 2nd winner, all because Clive Churchills son hurt Latrells feelings
Sterlo playing golf, what a great man :D