What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2024

JJ

Immortal
Just amazing - best team of my lifetime, 5 finals in row, 4 wins...

Rightfully Cleary gets a lot of plaudits - but it's more than him, he and Luai are up there with Sterlo and Kenny, and Stuart and Daley as the best clubs halves pairings I've seen (maybe Langer and Walters too, I guess)...

And my pick was their pack was going to dominate, with or without NAS, Yeo is as good as anyone ever at 13, Martin and JFH play much bigger than their size, and Leota is elite and underrated, as is Kenny etc... and look at the talent they've lost in the last few years...

Even without JFH and Luai, they start favourites next year, someone is going to have to beat them in the finals series... and atm Melbourne is the only team close, I'd expect Easts and Cronulla to be top 4 again I guess

JJ

Immortal
Wow, metres gained

Edwards 249
Yeo 233 + 45 tackles
To’o 213, was it 55 mins ?
Cleary 205 !!!
Turuva 205

Has Nathan heard the “Hughes best running halfback of all time” chat and said have a look at this
The Hughes best running halfback is pretty hilarious tbh, like Mortimer and Alexander...

Cleary is up there with Johns and Sterlo for me, he has it all... and Luai is a perfect foil for him

I'd have had Yeo as CC tbh, but a few contenders in that side

Latest posts