What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Gymnastics - Backflip Event.. T.Peachey (AUS)

The_Shield

Juniors
Backflip Hall of Fame. Others to add?

DCE2.jpg

a1b816292ef9e62c7059b22b41cb8112

a734d3a9393e66a2f0afba86d04d126a

cfda8376d74f5307947e9b2ad2031ac9

cb3242ada10c7592874cf587ca852d5f
You can add Josh Papalii, Luke Lewis, Steve Turner

Timbo

Staff member
Play for the Titans or sit out the length of the contract. If it's because of family and his new house, footy shouldn't really matter then.

Exactly - he can just pull beers for the next three years if it’s all about his missus’ love of the new pad.

I’m sure that’ll cover his mortgage.

Quicksilver

Bench
There seems to be very little understanding on here about how these things work and contract obligations.

Life's Good

Coach
I really feel for the Titans & I’d be mighty p*ssed that they are staring at another backflip(Turner, DCE).
I reckon they should let Peachey go on the proviso that the Panthers also take Cartwright back.
That’ll learn em.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Meh - who cares. The clubs can sort it out themselves via contract law. No need for NRL to get involved.
How's it different to players getting poached mid contract?

Also the dogs backflipped on their deal to fifita. Happens both ways.

Perth Tiger

Bench
So it seems like the panthers have missed out on poaching Ivan, know that Nathan will sign with the Tigers after 1 November (because we are the only club that plays by the rules) so now they are trying to fill the cap space they set aside for N Cleary.

;)

axl rose

Bench
At least Tallis sat out for the year. He faced the consequences.
He was paid by News Ltd for doing so. Broncos even paid his rent for a lavish apartment in Brisbane. Court ruled he was not allowed to wear Broncos gear or train with them so according to Tallis he just happened to bump into the Broncos squad every day while going for a jog.

Tiger5150

Bench
So it seems like the panthers have missed out on poaching Ivan, know that Nathan will sign with the Tigers after 1 November (because we are the only club that plays by the rules) so now they are trying to fill the cap space they set aside for N Cleary.

;)

We had not considered that information Dude