What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL investigation uncovers further $150,000 in Melbourne Storm salary cap rorts

Loudstrat

Coach
MsStorm your so hot when your angry ;)
Oi. Hands off my woman. She's expensive enough as it is without having to share ;-)

You wouldn't know s#it from clay mate. Are your team isn't cheating the cap??!! Please, give me a break!!!
sh*t is organic. Clay isn't.

Besides, what you say is the very best that Melbourne can come up with. "Well, THEY did it!"

What if THEY jumped off a cliff? Would the Storm do it?

Melbourne's response to the biggest cheat in Australian Sporting history is to carry on like primary school kids.

"You can't take that premiership. It's mine"

"Well, THEY did it!"

"I'm going to dob on you to Rupert"

I am waiting for Cam Smith to reveal that his dad is bigger than Gallops dad.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Doesn't matter if they are 5 million over, whatever number it is they still have to reduce there cap by that much to play next season. Penalty doesn't change

You wouldn't know s#it from clay mate. Are your team isn't cheating the cap??!! Please, give me a break!!!
51ASBE5X70L_SL500_.jpg

do you see our name on the below link

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...1/history-of-salary-cap-breaches/default.aspx

:lol:
comment remains
Cheatin merkins

Rusty

Juniors
Melbourne's response is: "Yeah we cheated the salary cap, because it should be higher".

What the hell kind of reasoning is this?

stormbati

Bench
I wish they'd keep everything to themselves until the investigation was over.
This is really frustrating.
I'll admit though, Not playing for points was the right decision.
I will stand by the players until evidence they're guilty is found.

thorson1987

Coach
I wish they'd keep everything to themselves until the investigation was over.
This is really frustrating.
I'll admit though, Not playing for points was the right decision.
I will stand by the players until evidence they're guilty is found.

Agreed, If it is found out the certain players are guilty then they can piss right off.

Helen

Juniors
And you can you prove no other club has been doing it. NO!

And if other clubs are I hope they get caught.

However many clubs are found to be cheating does not justify what the Storm has done.

They could have been the beacon for 'fair play' instead they are the current 'poster' club for deceit and deception.

Noa

First Grade
Would have a thought Gallop, as CEO, should wait for the whole investigation is finished before he goes sprouting off but I suppose he's trying to save face.

seaeagle sam

Gallop's got nothing to save face about. If he hadn't of annouced it and waited until the end of the season he would have got hammered worse.

thorson1987

Coach
Gallop's got nothing to save face about. If he hadn't of annouced it and waited until the end of the season he would have got hammered worse.

I think he means any new details that come out.

Yes there has been the official announcement about the rort (i hate that word) but any knew info that comes to light should be announced when the investigation is finally complete.

Latest posts