What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Ladder Predictor: Have your say on who'll finish where in 2019

GongPanther

Referee
Alicia Newton NRL.com Reporter
2 minutes
NRL.com's Ladder Predictor is back, bigger and better than ever.

The strategic tool's return is crucial for any supporter wanting to see where their team could finish on the Telstra Premiership ladder in 2019.

Fans can access the ladder predictor with a free NRL Account and are able to add in hypothetical tips and margins to give a glimpse into how all 16 clubs could finish the regular season. Seven weeks remain before the finals.

With the ability to set a favourite team, the ladder predictor enables users to follow their club's charge towards the finals and the results they'll need in other matches in order to climb higher on the ladder.

The Melbourne Storm are the only club that have mathematically booked their place in the finals according to the predictor, while the Roosters, Rabbitohs and Raiders are well on their way.

Only the Titans and Bulldogs are out of reach of a top-eight finish based on the magical 28 competition points barrier.

The ladder predictor offers a user-friendly toggle experience to distinguish the current and hypothetical standings created to show many possible outcomes.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/25/nrl-ladder-predictor-returns-in-2019/

The "experts" ladder:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/31/how-the-top-eight-will-finish-nrl.com-experts-view/

Ladder predictor:

https://ladderpredictor.nrl.com/ladder

Ive got:

1/ Storm

2/ Raiders

3/ Roosters

4/ Rabbits

5/ Panthers

6/ Sea Eagles

7/ Broncos

8/ Eels.

footy75

Bench
Lock in

Storm
Roosters
Raiders
Souths
Manly
Eels

then u got a dog fight.

Sharks, Broncos maybe Tigers for last 2 spots..

Valheru

Coach
Can't be bothered actually doing the predictor but I'll go

Storm
Roosters
Raiders
Manly
Souths
Parra
Sharks
Tigers

So..

Storm/manly
Roosters/raiders
Souths/tigers
Parra/sharks

That's a decent week 1 of finals footy.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Storm
Roosters
Raiders
Manly
Souths
Parra
Sharks
Tigers

So..

Storm/manly
Roosters/raiders
Souths/tigers
Parra/sharks

I do think that’s the 8 best sides in order, interesting to see if they end up that way

Rhyno

First Grade

Storm
Roosters
Raiders
Manly
Souths
Parra
Sharks
Tigers

So..

Storm/manly
Roosters/raiders
Souths/tigers
Parra/sharks

Hopefully tigers finish 7th so parra can have easy win

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Melbourne Storm
Eastern Suburbs Roosters
Canberra Raiders
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

The bottom four teams will only be making up the numbers. Hopefully the Eastern Suburbs Roosters will be playing the Canberra Raiders in the Grand Final, something different for a change. At least the playoffs this year will be more interesting then the previous years.

Marlins

Juniors
1. Melbourne
2. Canberra
3. Sydney
4. Manly
5. South Sydney
6. Parramatta
7. Brisbane
8. Cronulla

dogz08

First Grade
I think the Roosters have the best chance of beating Melbourne in week 1.. so i hope they run 4th..

Vic Mackey

Referee
i think the sharks are home, they have a good run and at full strength are clearly the best side out of the 7th-11th group. so 8th is probably between wests, penrith and broncos. knights also but they look like theyve thrown the towel in.

tigers are the form team of the rest, probably have the best run in and both penrith/broncos need to win 1 more game then them to jump into 8th. so ill back us in but without much confidence.

interesting last sunday in round 25:

2pm Tigers v Sharks @ Leichhardt

4pm Panthers V Knights @Penrith

both could be virtual play offs for finals spots

Springs09

Juniors
Sharks were great last week but they had been mediocre for months before then. For someone like the Knights all it might take is one good win to turn it around.

Knights have a pretty good run home with Eels, Cowboys, Tigers, Titans, Panthers

If Sharks lose to Penrith they'll be in for a fight with Raiders and Tigers in their final 2 matches.

Panthers run home isn't too bad but largely away from home. Broncos just don't deserve to be there, hopefully they lose all 5.

1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Raiders
4. Rabbitohs
5. Sea Eagles
6. Eels
7. Tigers
8. Knights

9. Sharks
10. Cowboys
11. Broncos
12. Panthers
13. Warriors
14. Dragons
15. Bulldogs
16. Titans

Card Shark

Immortal
Knights do have an easy run.

If they can somehow knock over the Eels @ Bankwest, I think they might sneak into 8th, which will Mark a successful season.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think we're done. I had us finishing 7th a couple of weeks ago but we'll be lucky to avoid the bottom 4 now. We might win 1 or 2 more games or possibly 0. Whatever happens we're stuck with 'Super Coach Cleary' for a while.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Raiders
4. Rabbitohs
5. Sea Eagles
6. Eels
7. Sharks
8. Tigers

9. Knights
10. Cowboys
11. Broncos
12. Panthers
13. Dragons
14. Warriors
15. Bulldogs
16. Titans

Card Shark

Immortal
Love to see the Cowboys pass the Broncos, wouldn’t that get some saltiness happening up north.

All starts tonight hopefully!

Latest posts