What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL launches touch football premiership

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I met the Touch footy president during a footy trip away. We got chatting and he told me z touch football approach the ARL in 1996 to affiliate and the ARL knocked them back!
I also met the touch footy president and he told me that he had met this peanut who wouldn't stop talking shit to him so to shut him up he told him lies about something that happened in 1996.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I also met the touch footy president and he told me that he had met this peanut who wouldn't stop talking shit to him so to shut him up he told him lies about something that happened in 1996.

The editor of the London newspapaper that I just spoke to told me a similar story - some crazy guy repeating phrases like 'implosion logic' and 'weakening of the code' over and over again....

Stallion

First Grade
The editor of the London newspapaper that I just spoke to told me a similar story - some crazy guy repeating phrases like 'implosion logic' and 'weakening of the code' over and over again....

The guy also mentioned that a few dudes chose to ignore the reality. Shame about that!

T-Boon

Coach
So this comp starts in three weeks. When are the open try outs?
I am thinking of trying out. I've got skills.

Stallion

First Grade
So this comp starts in three weeks. When are the open try outs?
I am thinking of trying out. I've got skills.

Only if it's original touch footy rules for me! I so enjoy the machinations and guile around the ruck when playing the ball with the foot. This is sadly missed in the dump and run mode.

T-Boon

Coach
Only if it's original touch footy rules for me! I so enjoy the machinations and guile around the ruck when playing the ball with the foot. This is sadly missed in the dump and run mode.

If there is too much dump and run it will be like a dog park.