What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia (Game Thread)

Hallatia

Referee
Only one type of person here keeps lists. Lists of "made men" and "targets". Seems Wayne Bennet was the first target to be crossed off your list BDR. And now Hallatia and BDR are trying to silence BM next. What information do these victims and targets have that makes them targets of BDR & Hallatia and their thug cohorts? What is so important that these victims need to be permanently silenced?

These mafioso are very brazen with their open talk of "targets" and "lists".
I unambiguously stated that I wanted to kill BDR

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hmm...making noises about wanting to go after 1 person and then really going for someone innocent. Quite suss.

Sounds like Hallatia is the Don, the mastermind. Organised a hit on a respected member of the community and now is framing innocent people to further consolidate her hold on power.

Don Halla.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
images

Hallatia

Referee
I said I wanted to kill him AFTER I voted to lynch you. I had to stick with my conviction because shutting you up first is a worthwhile cause and Misanthrope hinted that you could be an important player

Jason Maher

Immortal
I find it incredibly unlikely that all 7 votes on BunniesMan come from innocent bystanders. If that is the case, then all 7 of you are idiots, and I hope by sheer dumb luck BunniesMan does turn up scum.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If Misanthrope hinted anything about any player of the game, then he is a very poor host. In every Mafia game I've ever played, there are no clues to be found in the host writeups. And there is a good reason for this: a host dropping hints unbalances the game.

BDR

First Grade
Hala doesn't want to kill me she is just playing hard to get.

Also SMBN posting a jersey with "is don" on it? So brazen, you will pay for killing Benny.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I can't believe smbn would be that dumb, but I could believe he would be that brazen. As a general rule, suggesting the Don is good is not the wisest approach.

Hallatia

Referee
If Misanthrope hinted anything about any player of the game, then he is a very poor host. In every Mafia game I've ever played, there are no clues to be found in the host writeups. And there is a good reason for this: a host dropping hints unbalances the game.
he hinted the possibility of it in the other thread where everyone wanted to kill him just because he was bunniesman

BunniesMan

Immortal
Misanthrope didn't hint at anything. That's just more of the Don causing trouble.

And smbn is clearly a loyal footsoldier for his Boss.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That was before the game started and clearly said as a joke. And do you really think he'd be so straight forward?

Hallatia

Referee
it was said as a joke so everyone would think it was just a joke and he could do it for real

Jason Maher

Immortal
He speaks the truth. In a game I ran previously, I made the most important towns-person the least liked player just to teach them a lesson.

Here is the post Halla is referring to. This is a statement about what he did in a previous game he hosted, not a hint about what he ahs dne in this game. But if you want to read it as a hint, then that would imply BM is an important townie, and the very last person we should be lynching.

Hallatia

Referee
I remembered the post wrong. I really do think he's mafia based on the ways he's defended himself

Latest posts