What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

mickyj

Bench
well your info was a little off dutchy
when did you get the 2 mafia and 1 indie
could it of included packer?

Dutchy

Immortal
SO, not enough Newcastle people left. (If Fred is a Newcastle player.

Rooster
Manly
Manly
Unknown
Parra

Dutchy

Immortal
well your info was a little off dutchy
when did you get the 2 mafia and 1 indie
could it of included packer?

The previous night. So It couldn't have included Packer.

Could it have been a fake dead alignment thing, like my last game?

mickyj

Bench
have to assume its fred
what other option do we have?
no Newcastle links anywhere
unless cwb wants tooves to coach knights but if that's enough for a link ill give up

mickyj

Bench
just an idea
you have not done any accounting for a few years and might of forgot to carry the 1 and made a little error
would not be the first time a error in a census to keep people guessing

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Eight

The bad guys felt sure they had it in the bag.

The big Fijian had been issued with new orders and was carving out a passage to the line for the captain 0 who he had two people in his sights for a stint on the sidelines.

As he made his move, however, the worst half in Origin history decided to jog alongside him.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

His mind set to his task, he did his best to ignore the idiot faced idiot.

"We playing football?" the guy asked with hope in his voice, "I love football. My Dad was real good. Can I play?"

His running mate remained stony silent, intent on making his kills and sealing victory.

"Silence is consent!" the idiot shouted joyfully, and proceeded to knock the ball on, kick it out on the full, and shit himself.

"Mitchell Piss! Origin superstah" he shouted in triumph as he raced around with arms outspread and plane noises coming from his slack-jawed mouth, "I LOVE PLANES!"

The would-be killer's game was well and truly put off. He ended up hugging those he'd intended to kill.

It is now day

Last edited:

mickyj

Bench
Why and who was semi trying to kill
and I assume the new orders was a redirect
wish to hear from all before doing anything