What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

soc123_au

Staff member
What is your win condition Drew? Bite Billy's ear right off or win a premiership?

Also I want reasons on Clifford, Hogg & SGLC before I vote.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 2 (SeeJay, Rebel)
Cliffhanger: 1 (Drew-Sta)
Drew: 1 (Parra Pride)

With fifteen remaining and thirteen able to vote, it is seven to see a result.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
What is your win condition Drew? Bite Billy's ear right off or win a premiership?

Also I want reasons on Clifford, Hogg & SGLC before I vote.

No winnin' condition. Th' only indie in th' game should've bin whall; 'e's dead now.

Ahm tryin' te 'elp here. I told ye; I check'd in on Cliffy, 'an she had some vodka cruisers on 'er. That makes meh think she's Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogan.

I know fer a fact that the marfia are th' NRL bad boys. Do ye' think, mebbe, tha' Doooooooooooooooooogan might be a bad boy, eh? Of course 'e is.

Are you sam burgess? Or someone equally as merkinish?

Nah, someone else, but I'm just postin' like this cuz it shits off SGL the wee princess.

;-)

soc123_au

Staff member
No winnin' condition. Th' only indie in th' game should've bin whall; 'e's dead now.

Ahm tryin' te 'elp here. I told ye; I check'd in on Cliffy, 'an she had some vodka cruisers on 'er. That makes meh think she's Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogan.

I know fer a fact that the marfia are th' NRL bad boys. Do ye' think, mebbe, tha' Doooooooooooooooooogan might be a bad boy, eh? Of course 'e is.

Nah, someone else, but I'm just postin' like this cuz it shits off SGL the wee princess.

;-)

Well you're not a Burgii, that leaves the Pommy Biter or the Welsh Banker. Both could be considered bad guys. Why are you convinced the Dugan is bad? He has been fairly good since leaving the Faiders.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Well you're not a Burgii, that leaves the Pommy Biter or the Welsh Banker. Both could be considered bad guys. Why are you convinced the Dugan is bad? He has been fairly good since leaving the Faiders.

It makes sense that we're picking stereotypes here. Players like Carney, Dugan, Bird etc are all the 'bad boys' in the NRL. Or considered bad boys.

I doubt Mis would make Dugan a good guy if his mafia is called 'NRL Bad Boys'.

And yes, you read that right. I don't have a post condition. I just wanted to f**k with SGL :lol:

Ah ken keep it oop if ye wan' me too though ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 2 (SeeJay, Rebel)
Cliffhanger: 2 (Drew-Sta, Dutchy)
Drew: 1 (Parra Pride)