What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL MANAGER 2004

griffo346

First Grade
while on the subject of the new one i havent heard of it before so is there a older version i can download too look at

EWS

Juniors
Well, NRL Manager 2004 has come alone beautifully. The match engine is finished, and only a few small things remain left before the BETA version comes out.

Form what Ive seen of it, and actually worked on, the game will be great. Definately a fine prospect for the off-season.

Progress in the game, and the quality of it, are no longer the issues though. Within the development team and the server, there are internal battles, with aliances falling. People seem to be banned one minute, and admin the next, and just as hacking attempts on the forums were put to a stop, the host of the server decided he didnt like people cooking chips (dont ask) so more trouble is being caused.

The good news, though, is that the game is almost finsihed, so even if the development team falls apart, Priddo will definately be able to finish the game by himself. The only problem lies with where it will be actually hosted (nrlmanager.com, nrlamanager.com.au and nrlmanager.sonnexh.com all seem feasable at this point) and whether the team sticks together for next year's version.

As for the early verion, Im sure not many of you would have wanted it. It was dubbed the "WORSA" (as opposed to BETA) version of the game, and it included most of the features in the beta, but there were NO matches, making the game basically pointless.

EWS

Juniors
LaCuna Coil said:
Raider_69 said:
Priddo is going off, f**k we could use a bloke like him at EA sports
get a league game goin there!

Probably going a bit far... the screenshots look good but someone should probably spell/grammar check that game judging by the video I downloaded.

Priddo is a notoriously horrible speller when it comes to his game!

The spell checking is normally done by me, or if I miss it, the people of the forums.

EWS

Juniors
It seems the management side of it is fixed now. So the game is definately closing in on a release.

EWS

Juniors
There are several places that he can host it.

It wasnt really a problem, more of a question of where he would.

But all the questions have been answered now, so there are no problems.

PS there is no such thing as time :p :twisted:

In-goal

Bench
did he have to get permission from the NRL to use there LOGO and the players names?

another thing i noticed from the video is papa new guine not Papua New Guinea the way it's suposed to be spelt.

Corbin

Juniors
did he have to get permission from the NRL to use there LOGO and the players names?

another thing i noticed from the video is papa new guine not Papua New Guinea the way it's suposed to be spelt

um has EWS said before most spelling errors will be fixed dont worry!

ManlySeaEagle

Juniors
After years of playing Uk soccer management games, this game would be a dream come true. Any new ifo would be appreciated.

EWS

Juniors
Its only been down since about 4 o'clock today.... sites have been down for much longer without comments that it has "died" ahem *LU* ahem.

It should be back tomorrow.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
WTF. He released the BETA and it has only the credits. What a dick I told you he watsed everybody's time.

Dude the game will come out, i just dont know wats doing with this "BETA" since when you click on back it come up with a registration thing for a keylogger.....

Latest posts