What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Nines 2015.. Who Wins?

Hey Natheel,
Yesterday, WT held the tournament record for the biggest winning margin. :shock:
Held it of course till Parra played Souths today.
I don't know if Moeroa knows the words to Blinded by the light, but he sure has come a long way since last year !!. He's a beast. Fearless, too.

Someone broke the Tigers record yesterday afternoon.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I wouldn't have minded the game going either way. Shark's put in such a great effort

Epic games like that are the best to win, and worst to lose.
Absolutely gutted, but so proud of the Sharks team.
Written off all weekend by the fox commentators as just winning games against "weak" opponents when we beat Broncos and dogs and roosters 1st game.
Hearing how the Warriors would run all over us.
Then told hold the Pearce and Maloney would tear us apart in the semi.
To how the rabbits would dominate and wouldn't be troubled in the final.

Go eat a dick Fox.

thorson1987

Coach
Pretty shitty that there wasn't a half time in extra time like there usually is. Sharks really could have used it.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Epic games like that are the best to win, and worst to lose.
Absolutely gutted, but so proud of the Sharks team.
Written off all weekend by the fox commentators as just winning games against "weak" opponents when we beat Broncos and dogs and roosters 1st game.
Hearing how the Warriors would run all over us.
Then told hold the Pearce and Maloney would tear us apart in the semi.
To how the rabbits would dominate and wouldn't be troubled in the final.

Go eat a dick Fox.

Well said. Fox gave the Sharks no chance. I was happy it came to the two undefeated teams, both deserved to be there more than any others. Good signs for both teams coming into the new season, I hope Cronulla's new recruits can send them into the finals.

Very proud of our team for winning it, happy for Issac to captain them after missing the GF last year, and Reynolds showing a big f*ck you to Vic Mackey after a great comp. expecting a big year from him.

dubious calls to both sides and I gotta say Cronulla got some bad calls. Couldn't believe they regathered off the dropout in the ten metre line. Reffing was fine all comp until the final.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think the ball would've just crossed the plain of the 10m line but Ayshford had both feet before the line when he caught it.

What's the rule there?

natheel

Coach
Hey Natheel,
Yesterday, WT held the tournament record for the biggest winning margin. :shock:
Held it of course till Parra played Souths today.
I don't know if Moeroa knows the words to Blinded by the light, but he sure has come a long way since last year !!. He's a beast. Fearless, too.

Yeh I was wrong about Tigers I'll eat my words on that. Moeroa is going to have a big year with Watmough next to him. Sandow did well too

ram raid

Bench
Lol it will be hilarious if Souths win the Nines, the World Club Challenge, and the Grand Final in 2015. Can you imagine the magnified media hype around it and the emotional distress this would cause people? ...

Frailty

First Grade
Disappointed with the final loss, but such a great effort from the Sharks.

Souths were just too good, had too much experience, and bloody Adam Reynolds being on fire!

I thought the refereeing overall was great over the weekend which tells me two things:
- no video referee is great, especially with an ingoal judge.
- Without time for the telecasters to show replay after replay of controversial decisions, commentators, fans, and clubs are more likely to just accept it and move on.

Snappy

Coach
Lol it will be hilarious if Souths win the Nines, the World Club Challenge, and the Grand Final in 2015. Can you imagine the magnified media hype around it and the emotional distress this would cause people? ...

no one gives a f### about the WCC or the nines.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If we win the WCC and minor premiership this year we will be holding every trophy in the game. That would a major achievement.

LineBall

Juniors
Disappointed with the final loss, but such a great effort from the Sharks.

Souths were just too good, had too much experience, and bloody Adam Reynolds being on fire!

I thought the refereeing overall was great over the weekend which tells me two things:
- no video referee is great, especially with an ingoal judge.
- Without time for the telecasters to show replay after replay of controversial decisions, commentators, fans, and clubs are more likely to just accept it and move on.

It was great to see the officials not having a video ref to go to. Game flows much better.

Latest posts